Chapter 17

Originally, Li Jincheng thought that those black mists represented that person's disgust or hatred for him, but now it seems that he might think too much because he and Xiao Liangyu had hardly any intersection before.

    "I'm Xiao Jingwen's distant cousin. Are you her head teacher?"

    Li Jincheng teaches Chinese in Class 3 and 5, and is also the head teacher of Class 3.

    Knowing that he was reminding himself kindly, Li Jincheng quickly recovered and said, "I am."

    After thinking about it, he said: "I like listening to the violin music you play."

    Xiao Liangyu probably didn't expect to meet his fans here, but he was taken aback for a while, and he smiled sincerely to thank Li Jincheng.

    He looks younger than in the photo, his complexion is paler, his forehead is covered by broken bangs, and his facial features are very comfortable.

.It may be because of the profession he is engaged in, his temperament is rather deserted, but when he smiles, he has a kind of warmth.

    "Jingwen forgot to bring the exercise book. I just saw it, so she sent it to her on a whim."

    The exercise book needs to be handed in this morning. Li Jincheng received it with a smile and said, "I will give it to her later."

    Xiao Liangyu looked at him carefully and said, "What is your name?"

    He seemed to be a little curious about himself, Li Jincheng said his name, Xiao Liangyu smiled and turned his head, and said, "You said you like to listen to my violin music?"

    "Yes……"

    "My personal concert is scheduled for the 28th of this month. I'll come over and give you two tickets tomorrow, okay?"

.Li Jincheng didn't expect him to be so enthusiastic. After hearing him say this, he waved his hand again and again and said, "No, I will buy tickets in two days..."

    "The organizer will send me tickets. Besides, I don't have any friends here, so I think I should know one more friend."

    "But……"

    "That's it. I'll come over to deliver you the tickets tomorrow."

    Looking at Xiao Liangyu's back, Li Jincheng only felt that he was different from what he had imagined. He was humble, friendly, and did not have the airs that ordinary celebrities should have.

    After school the next afternoon, Xiao Liangyu arrived as scheduled. Knowing that Li Jincheng would be fine after a while, he invited Li Jincheng to dinner again.

    "I really don't have any friends here, and I can't find anyone to eat with me..."

.Li Jincheng knew that he was born and raised abroad. Seeing Xiao Liangyu's disappointed expression on his face, he was a little bit unbearable. After thinking about it, he said, "Let's talk about it, you give me a ticket, and I invite you to dinner?"

    Xiao Liangyu's personality seems a little childish. After hearing Li Jincheng say this, he quickly smiled and nodded and said, "Okay!"

    He drove a silver-gray sports car. Seeing Li Jincheng sitting in the front passenger seat and looking around, Xiao Liangyu started the engine and said, "The car was temporarily lent to me by the organizer."

    Xiao Liangyu became famous when he was young and has successfully held several world tours. Li Jincheng guessed that his economic conditions should not be too bad.

[BL] Newly Married [Rebirth]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें