Chapter 46

"Jincheng..."

    He Zhenxuan's gaffe would only last for a few short seconds. He stood up with his usual expression and wiped the blood from the corner of his mouth before he said, "I did this for your own good."

    "Because you think it's good, I have to accept it? He Zhenxuan, would you be too arbitrary in doing this?"

    "Jin..."

    "Also, didn't I say before that I don't mind? Why are you still struggling like this?"

    The aggressive Li Jincheng made He Zhenxuan helpless. After a while, he said, "I'm worried about you..."

    The voice was a little low, but his eyes were calm, as if he didn't think there was anything wrong with his decision.

    Li Jincheng sneered and said, "You are relieved, but have you considered how I feel?.Because of your decision, I don’t think about tea and rice, I can’t sleep at night, and I feel uncomfortable to death. He Zhenxuan, instead of living like this, I think..."

    "Jincheng!"

    He Zhenxuan's tone was very stern. Afterwards, he didn't know what he thought of, and his face turned pale in an instant.

    Li Jincheng turned a blind eye, and after his smile became more obvious, he said, "What about now? What do you think now?"

    "Jincheng, you can't be kidding about this..."

    "Do you think I was joking with you just now?"

    Li Jincheng's expression gradually turned cold. He looked at He Zhenxuan with a serious face and said word by word: "Well, I will do something that makes you think I am not joking."

    "what you do?!"

    "Nothing to do with you."

    "Li Jincheng!"

.He Zhenxuan's tone was suppressed with anger. Seeing Li Jincheng turned around, he immediately hugged him tightly from behind.

    The garage in the middle of the night was originally very quiet. With the silence of the two, the environment and atmosphere gradually calmed their hearts.

    He Zhenxuan hoped that time would stop here, but after a while, he cried out in surprise: "Jincheng?"

    There was liquid dripping on the back of his hand. If I remember correctly, this was the first time Li Jincheng cried unscrupulously in front of him.

    Although he had cried once before, but at that time he turned his back to himself, and seemed unwilling to let himself know.

    Looking at him now, he must have been extremely uncomfortable. After thinking about it this way, He Zhenxuan's heart is like a knife.

    "Observe, Jincheng, don't cry, it's okay..."

.His chin rested on Li Jincheng's head, and his hand stroked his shoulder unconsciously.

    This is a comforting action, but He Zhenxuan looked at the distance with a slightly dazed expression on his face.

    For a while, he didn't know what he should do.

    Li Jincheng didn't notice his abnormality. He just buried his head in He Zhenxuan's arms and whispered: "He Zhenxuan, what I said just now is true."

    While the tone was a little more genuine, it seemed very calm at the same time.

    He looks like everything is normal, but He Zhenxuan has discovered from a long time ago that although Li Jincheng usually looks calm, once he touches certain points in his heart, he will bring out a kind of cruelty and determination in his bones.