Chapter 62

Li Jincheng hides a huge anxiety in his heart, but he cannot let this anxiety affect his life.

    After he came out of the hospital, he continued to prepare his thesis, and until the end of July, he graduated from that school with honors.

    At this time Song Liubai had already left him a teaching assistant job at his alma mater.

    He didn't know what happened to Li Jincheng during the recent period. He just said: "Jincheng, enjoy your leisurely life for these two months. When you wait until September, you will be busy."

    The tone is brisk, this seems to be the first person to speak to himself in a normal tone and attitude during this time.

    Li Jincheng repeatedly thanked him on the phone, and when he hung up, he saw He Zhenxuan who was staring at him motionless not far away.

.His expression was deep, as if he was thinking about something, but based on Li Jincheng's understanding of him, he also understood that he was just worrying about himself.

    Since the last time he was in a coma, Li Jincheng felt that the people around him had become a little strange.

    Except for Sister Fang, who likes to worship at the temple when nothing is wrong, the people of the He family, including He Zongtong and Shi Yinlan, have successively sent him several valuable jade stones.

    Li Jincheng looked at He Zhenxuan with some distress, and said, "I really don't like Dai Yushi."

    "Jade can fix the soul."

    Probably because the family members have the same ideas as their own, they will let people collect this kind of good-quality ancient jade everywhere.

    "Then which one should I wear better?"

    Li Jincheng was staring at a dozen jade pieces of different colors, textures, and shapes on the table in a daze, and he felt a burst of weight from his neck.

."I gave you this, you wear this one first."

    The jade is a square shape that Li Jincheng likes, and the emerald green color radiates from the inside out with a refreshing meaning. After touching the uneven marks on it, Li Jincheng turned his head and said, "Is there something carved on it?"

    "Eating dream tapir can make you stop having nightmares."

    Thinking of what He Zhenxuan said to him in the hospital, the corners of Li Jincheng's mouth rose slightly, and after saying in a low voice that you were the most considerate of me, he couldn't help but leaned over and kissed He Zhenxuan.

    More than a month has passed, but Huang Yiqing has never returned.

    In Li Jincheng's heart, he was already equivalent to an old god stick with a weird personality.

    He knows a lot of magical things in the world, but he would rather put on a veiled expression watching you be desperately dying, rather than tell you the truth.

.From the initial eagerness to helplessness and finally peace, and thinking of their many secrets and rules that cannot be humanitarian, gradually, Li Jincheng simply put these things aside and ignored them.

    In mid-July, He Zhenxuan insisted on taking him to Nepal despite Li Jincheng's opposition.

    This is a religious country. Although the economy is underdeveloped, it has a strong local characteristic.

    Li Jincheng's most intuitive impression of it is probably the blue sky above his head. People around him, regardless of gender, like the dark red that they wear on him, as well as their clean and pure eyes.