Chapter 35

In the evening, He Zhenxuan made a bar appointment with some of his friends, and Li Jincheng was with them.

    Since the last time Li Jincheng took him to his friend's wedding, He Zhenxuan, who consciously knew too little about him, has quietly drawn up a plan in his heart.

    First of all, he will introduce Li Jincheng to his friends. This approach kills two birds with one stone. It can not only confirm Li Jincheng's identity in front of his friends, but also let Li Jincheng know himself better through them.

    There is a saying called Lishang exchanges. Once Li Jincheng gets acquainted with his friends, maybe he will introduce his friends to He Zhenxuan.

    Although Li Jincheng does not have many friends, the quality of his friends is not the quantity.

.And even if He Zhenxuan doesn't think that he will have a quarrel or a cold war with Li Jincheng, but at that time, if his friend is willing to speak for himself, then things will not be too bad.

    Four of He Zhenxuan's friends came this time.

    Although he knew that they were all elites among the elite, when four people appeared in front of Li Jincheng at the same time, he could only describe his inner feelings at this time with strange things.

    From looks, dressing, to the kind of temperament that they exude, no one will connect them together, let alone they are still very good friends.

    The four people have distinct personalities, but because of this excessive clarity, they feel incompatible with each other.

    One is an unsmiling elite, and the other seems to be very noisy.

.Of the remaining two, one is a fat guy who is always smiling like a good old person, and feels very friendly and honest. The last one is also the only female of the four. She has a beautiful appearance and sharp eyes, but no one is with her. Walking together, they will probably be mistaken for her younger brother or attendant.

    Li Jincheng was surprised in his heart, but sat down with them calmly on his face.

    It didn't take long before he felt similar places on several people.

    They are cheerful and open-minded. To put it simply, they are full of positive energy, and there is almost no trace of haze.

    In addition, their personalities are more outgoing and cheerful than He Zhenxuan's, and they will always appropriately provoke topics of interest to him.

    Confident, considerate, and gentle. In less than half an hour, Li Jincheng's affection for them began to rise infinitely.

.He Zhenxuan chose a deductive bar this time, which was somewhat unexpected by Li Jincheng, but the performance did not start until nine o'clock, so at first a group of people just drank and chatted.

    The friends of the elites are indeed elites. Hearing them talk about financial matters, Li Jincheng listened to the clouds and mists. Later, he probably noticed the expression on his face. Several people calmly shifted the topic to travel and peace. In your daily life.

    Well-informed and speaking humorously, Li Jincheng has always admired those who know better than him, so when several people talk, he listens very attentively.

    In front of unfamiliar people, Li Jincheng will become a little cautious because of nervousness, but because of his temperament and looks, others will mistake his cautiousness for quiet or shyness, which will also arouse their strong heart. Desire to protect.