Chapter 29

Rongsheng shares 5%.

Even if Li Jincheng does not know its specific value, these shares will automatically make him a shareholder of Rongsheng, and only with the annual dividends, he can ensure that he has no worries about food and clothing in this life.

He knew He Zongtong was generous before, but he couldn't guess his thoughts at this moment.

Think family affection or affection can be measured by money? Or does he want to get He Zhenxuan's forgiveness by closing himself?

After he died once, Li Jincheng has understood the importance of money, but for him, living a well-off life is enough for him to have a small amount of spare money for him to do what he likes.

After thinking about it this way, he looked at He Zhenxuan.

He Zhenxuan's expression remained unchanged, and he only said softly, "Sign it."

."And this, Jincheng, after the chairman saw you for the first time, he ordered a car for you abroad. He just arrived on Hong Kong Island a few days ago and he has sent someone to park the car downstairs in your apartment. The underground garage, you can use it after you go back."

Skelling's expression or between the lines reveals a message that the chairman is very kind to you, and you should be grateful for that.

If it had been in the past, Li Jincheng would have thought this way, but now, after he knew about it, he became a little disgusted with He Zongtong.

His connivance of his daughter was actually cruel to He Zhenxuan in another sense.

Guilt, and He Zhenxuan is the future heir of the family, so he has always been cautious before He Zhenxuan.

If family affection is mixed into these things, it will only make people feel nauseous.

.At that moment, Li Jincheng felt the same for He Zhenxuan. He glanced at the exquisite box containing the car keys, and he politely smiled with Skylin and said, "Sorry, I am just a primary school teacher. In my capacity, it is really inappropriate. Drive such a car."

"But this is a wedding gift from the chairman..."

"It's a waste to put it in the garage, it's better to give it to He Qifeng."

In addition to He Haoyin, Li Jincheng also He Zhenxuan's cousin He Qifeng and cousin He Qixuan.

He Qifeng felt a bit like a standard dude at first, but after contacting him several times, Li Jincheng found that he had no prejudices and was open-minded and innocent.

He Qixuan's thoughts are a little heavier, but she is a girl, so there is nothing wrong with such a thing.

They are not enthusiastic about themselves, but treat themselves with an equal and friendly attitude.

.Seeing Li Jincheng's persistence, Skylin finally had to retrieve the car key embarrassingly.

Neither of them noticed that He Zhenxuan's brows suddenly relaxed because of Li Jincheng's refusal.

After returning, He Zhenxuan asked Li Jincheng to pack his luggage.

"what?"

He Zhenxuan seemed to be in a good mood. He smiled and said, "Take you to a place."

Li Jincheng thought that the two would take the all-terrain SUV to leave, but He Zhenxuan drove the car to a similar deserted open space in the small town, where a helicopter was placed impressively.