Chapter 39

"We didn't meet in front of him. He tracked and protected me once. The photo should have been left at that time..."

    "Well! I think so too!"

    Qu Ning, who just seemed a little quiet and melancholy because of his heart, can only describe the expression on his face at this time with words such as physical and mental pleasure or energetic spirits.

    Li Jincheng glanced at him silently and decided not to talk to him again.

    From another perspective, his personality is somewhat similar to Ren Yuqiao's.

    After eating, he guarded Ren Yusen to finish his homework, and when Li Jincheng was about to leave, he met Ren Yuqiao who had just opened the door just now.

    Seeing him, Ren Yuqiao did not show the slightest unexpected expression, and said: "Are you here?"

    "Well, but I'm leaving."

.After thinking about it, Li Jincheng said again: "I have left some dishes for you in the refrigerator. Remember to eat later."

    "I send you."

    "Need not."

    "I insist."

    Seeing him turn around and close the door, Li Jincheng had to follow him silently.

    "By the way, I saw Qu Ning in your house just now..."

    "The adults from the two families know each other. When he comes to Hong Kong Island, he will live in our house."

    "Well, but then again, he seems to like you..."

    When Li Jincheng finished saying this, he realized that he had never asked Ren Yuqiao about his sexual orientation before.

    Although he felt that his character was a bit uncomfortable before, during this period of time, Li Jincheng had unconsciously put down his guard in front of him.

.Generally speaking, Ren Yuqiao is also the kind of person who feels very reliable, but reliable belongs to reliable, and Li Jincheng also feels a bit abrupt to say this to him.

    I was about to say something to ease the embarrassment in my heart, but looking at Ren Yuqiao's appearance, it seemed that he hadn't heard the words he just said.

    In the office, He Zhenxuan looked at He Zhouran in front of him and said, "Second Uncle, I won't tell Grandpa about this."

    Three years ago, He Zongtong gradually handed over the power to He Zhenxuan.

    But not all, but for a few years, the two of them dealt with part of Rongsheng's affairs separately.

    There are big loopholes in this management method, probably because he is dissatisfied with the identity of He Zhenxuan's heir. From that time on, He Zhouran began to lead people to embezzle the company's property.

.In the beginning, because of inexperience, they used to set up shell companies or some unnecessary projects. He Zhouran was responsible for the company's financial rights. After doing this several times and discovering that they had been safe and sound, he became bolder.

    In the most recent year, he filled the embezzled property into Rongsheng's normal transaction and construction project.

    Although Rongsheng is facing the handover of power and finances recently, they usually don’t check such details, but people are not as good as the sky. A few weeks ago, He Zhenxuan’s assistant accidentally saw a receipt from a cleaner. Later, he He gave the receipt to He Zhenxuan.