Chapter 48

On the way to the hospital by car, Li Jincheng felt a little uneasy. When he saw Liao Changyuan in the ward, his heart sank quickly.

    Liao Changyuan had been in a coma for nearly eight months in the hospital. He was lying on the hospital bed, his whole body turned out of shape due to the muscle atrophy throughout his body.

    But what Li Jincheng hates most is the look in his eyes, with malicious intent, as if he had seen everything about you in the morning.

    Li Jincheng has seen this look countless times before, especially in the last two years after the two cohabited in the previous life.

    People probably have an instinctive fear of the person who kills them. Just entering the ward and seeing Liao Changyuan like this, Li Jincheng remembered the scene when he was dying.

    Physical pain is second, and what is even more memorable is the hopelessness and helplessness of myself at that time.

    That kind of fear goes deep into the bones.

.Just thinking that he was the culprit who killed him in the first place, while Li Jincheng's eyes turned cold, he immediately recovered his composure.

    The previous Liao Changyuan had no memory of his previous life, nor did he do anything extraordinary to himself, but this one...

    Looking at him, Li Jincheng gradually raised a sneer. It seemed that it was only at this time that he finally realized his change.

    Become assertive, no longer conscientious, other than that, he no longer fears anyone in his previous life who was not good to him.

    The expression on Li Jincheng's face has always been very small, so Liao Changyuan did not notice his abnormality. Seeing him come in, he just said: "Jincheng, are you reborn, right?"

    Li Jincheng didn't speak, but looked at him with a cold look.

    At this time, Liao Changyuan fell into deep thought, lowered his head and said: "No wonder...no wonder you will marry He Zhenxuan..."
."How did you die?"

    Hearing Li Jincheng questioning himself coldly, Liao Changyuan smiled bitterly and said: "Jincheng, you are too unfeeling..."

    "In the face of the person who killed yourself, do you think you are being polite to him?"

    "That's also..."

    Seeing Li Jincheng still staring at him, Liao Changyuan couldn't help but glanced out of the window. After the expression on his face became silent, he said flatly: "You... shortly after you passed away... I was let go of my loan shark. People found it, they used to call me... Liao Weisen didn’t recognize me, they locked me up, and later... they found that I had no money-making ability, but I was in good health, so they let me take out my body. The organs...in the end, I lost too much blood on the operating table and died..."

.No one is not afraid of death, even if rebirth, even if it has become a past tense, but everything that happened at that time is always vividly visible.

    Liao Changyuan remembered that when he was dying, his hands and feet were cold and his consciousness gradually lost his consciousness. He stared at the dilapidated ceiling above his head, and the past was slowly passing through his mind like a marquee.

    He thought of his childhood, high school, and his so-called family members, but in the end, the picture remained on Li Jincheng's smiling face.

    Liao Changyuan remembers that the first time he left a deep impression on this person was because Li Jincheng accidentally smiled at him in his sophomore year in high school.