Chapter 58

Li Jincheng, who tried this test, could only ask for leave the next morning. He groaned on the bed for a while. He turned his head and said solemnly: "He Zhenxuan, I think I am old."

    He Zhenxuan was wearing a tie in front of the mirror at this time. After hearing Li Jincheng say this, he smiled and said, "You are only 26 years old this year."

    "Really? Then why do I always feel tired?"

    After speaking, he muttered to the head of the bed again, saying: "If I am not old, then you are too fierce..."

    The tone is full of confusion.

    He said such words unconsciously, but He Zhenxuan knew the real reason.

    Although he was a lot fatter than the time he was injured, his physical condition is much worse than that of the average person.

.Thinking of his unrestrained request last night, Li Jincheng has always been a little sleepy again. He Zhenxuan no longer has the intention to tie his tie. He just walked quietly to Li Jincheng’s side and lay down, then wrapped his shoulders and said, "Jincheng, When I finish this time, shall we travel abroad, okay?"

    People like them, although they are considered successful in the eyes of others, how can there be perfect things in the world?

    Dressed well, they enjoy the rights that some ordinary people can't enjoy, but at the same time, they don't even have time to accompany their most important relatives and lovers.

    Such problems are very common, and it seems that the day will never disappear.

    Fortunately, through their ears and eyes and the education they have received since childhood, they have been prepared for this early on.

.Most people who are born similar to He Zhenxuan will choose to marry a person designated by their family.

    There is no love between them, just cooperation, but this also saves them a lot of trouble.

    As for the remaining small part, they were united by true love, but due to the long separation and lack of communication, they eventually either divorced or looked like a divorce. There are few couples who truly love each other and understand each other like him and Li Jincheng.

    For this, He Zhenxuan has always been grateful.

    No matter how tired or late, Li Jin would definitely sleep in his pajamas. After he dragged He Zhenxuan around his neck, he closed his eyes and said, "I didn't graduate until the end of July. Even if I travel abroad, I have to wait until 4th. Months later."

    "Then we will eat something delicious first?"

    "good."

.The surrounding atmosphere is very warm. Seeing Li Jincheng with his eyes closed, the corners of his mouth rose slightly. He Zhenxuan was both reluctant and annoyed. After a while, he said: "Jincheng, many times, I just want to accompany you to a good night's sleep. ..."

    "Stop dreaming, you have to feed me."

    After speaking, Li Jincheng buried his head in his neck and said, "But then again, when are you going to be busy?"

    "If Qifeng's wife can give birth to a boy this time, I should be able to abdicate and let Xian..."

    "By then we will all be old."

    "Yes...just like those grandfathers and old ladies who have retired, they can take a walk in the sunset together."

    "Why must it be in the sunset?"