Chapter 53

"By the way, we have finished making Yusen's airplane model. Can I pick him up this weekend?"

    "Can."

    After speaking, Ren Yuqiao smiled more clearly, and said: "He has been talking about this recently."

    "I have been doing a lot recently..."

    "knowledge."

    Seeing Li Jincheng looking at him, Ren Yuqiao said simply and nuclearly: "Shi Bingkui."

    After entering the school, Li Jincheng found that his IQ was only worth looking up. After thinking about this, he lowered his head and smiled and said, "Yes."

    "go to eat?"

    "good."

    After that, as Li Jincheng expected, Shi Bingkui never appeared in front of him again.

    However, Ren Yuqiao would send him some text messages from time to time to let him know the development and trend of the matter.

.Li Jincheng gave a lot of money. Correspondingly, that mb was also very efficient. In just a few days, he not only took pictures of Shi Bingkui's ugly state in bed, but also sent those pictures to the public mailbox of his company.

    Shi Bingkui works as an executive in a foreign company. If he hadn't been psychopathic, he would actually be a good marriage partner.

    But this time he met Li Jincheng.

    Not only did he lose his job, he might not be able to gain a foothold on Hong Kong Island afterwards.

    It's just that this matter won't end here. Just after school that day, Li Jincheng met Su Yuhe at the door of the classroom.

    He clenched his hands, holding back his anger, looking like he could swallow himself into his abdomen.

    "You send someone to deal with Bingkui?"

    When the surrounding students had finished walking, Su Yuhe asked in a low voice.

.Li Jincheng didn't expect that she would still believe Shi Bingkui firmly at this time, and smiled silently before he said, "That's what he said?"

    "How about it? Do you think normal people would take such photos?"

    "Perhaps he was mentally perverted."

    "You bullshit!"

    "Is there any nonsense, you should know better than me?"

    It may not be obvious, but after a long time together, he will always accidentally reveal some signs related to this aspect.

    She didn't know what Su Yuhe had thought of, and her face changed accordingly.

    "Also, I am not familiar with him. Why do you think I have to deal with him so much?"

    "Because my dad spoils me! My family treats me very well! And your mother..."

.As if finally realizing his own meanness, Su Yuhe bit his lip and didn't speak any more.

    Li Jincheng smiled even more, with colder eyes, and said: "She is dead, and the way of death is miserable, so I am jealous of you? Su Yuhe, she is your sister. What did she do to make you hate her so much?"

    "I……"

    Li Jincheng didn't want to hear any more explanations or excuses from her. He glanced at her coldly before he said, "I suggest you check Shi Bingkui first."