Chapter 12

When Li Jincheng woke up, there was a tingling pain in the back of his head, the ceiling was painted off, and the tip of his nose was lingering with a faint smell of disinfectant.

He was lying on a bed with his hands tied to the head of the bed. In front of him stood four young men who seemed to be in their early twenties, playing with a DVD on a stand.

Li Jincheng glanced around, only to think that this place should be a cheap hostel.

"Chen, Chen Yao, he is awake."

"Idiot! Tell you not to say our name!"

While talking, the long-haired man surrounded by three other people kicked the fat man who had just spoken.

His behavior made another man wearing a black sleeveless t-shirt with tattoos on his right arm feel disapproving. He took another cigarette before he said, "What are you afraid of? .When we take those things, I am afraid he will not dare to say no to us in his life. "

Li Jincheng looked up at them and said, "What did Li Jiajun ask you to do?"

I don't know if it's my own illusion, a few people only think that the smile on Li Jincheng's face looks a little weird.

Happiness, satisfaction, giving people a feeling of getting what they want.

"Change, pervert."

It was the fat man who said that he was awake in the first place, and he didn't know if it was because he was timid, or he was originally stuttering and talking intermittently.

"What about you? Robbers? Scum? You tied me here, will you take pictures of you raping me next?"

"Smart enough."

.It was the man in the black sleeveless T-shirt who was talking. He came over smoking a cigarette. After slapped Li Jincheng hard, he said, "Don't be too arrogant!"

There was a smell of rust in his mouth. Li Jincheng smiled indifferently and said, "I have already called the police."

His smile obviously irritated the man who had just beaten him, and he kicked Li Jincheng's stomach condescendingly before he said, "Buddy, who are you lie to? I have read the communication records of your mobile phone, and , We were in an ambush there before you got off the car, do you think we didn't hear what you said?"

"I didn't lie to you." After saying this, Li Jincheng smiled brighter and said: "What do you want? Money?"

The man chuckled and said, "Knowing that you are rich! And rich! It is a pity that I hate rich people the most! Not to mention that you are inferior to pigs and dogs, ungrateful beasts!"

.After speaking, the man squatted down and slapped him severely. Li Jincheng felt that his cheeks were numb, but the tingling from his abdomen made him sober again. He smiled reluctantly before he said, "How did Li Jiajun say me? Yes? You believe everything he says? Aren't you afraid that he lied to you?"

"Tsk! Brat, talk a lot!"

Seeing the man still wanting to do something, Chen Yao, the calmest of the four, stopped him and said: "Okay, don't beat the fuck you don't know him. We will take a picture of him later." After a pause, he said again: "Yes, I almost forgot. He was a mad man. He jumped off the building and died early in the morning."

This person deserves to take the lead. Seeing that the expression on Li Jincheng's face gradually turned cold, the four of them laughed happily.

"Give him an injection first, and then ask him to face the camera with his head down."

.After speaking, Chen Yao looked up at the ceiling and said, "The light here is better."