Chapter 45

"Are you joking?"

    "not me……"

    Li Jincheng carefully looked at the expression on his face. When he was sure that He Zhenxuan was not joking with him, he was stunned. After a while, the smile on his face gradually disappeared, and then he lowered his voice and said, "Why?"

    "Shortly after you became sober, I once went to Huang Yiqing. Although my...the so-called catastrophe has passed, he cannot guarantee that similar things will not happen in the future..."

    Li Jincheng remembered that he overheard He Zongtong's words that day, thinking that, as expected, he would not care about his life or death.

    Comparing the two, Li Jincheng was even more moved by He Zhenxuan’s care and consideration for him. He shook his head, and he said urgently: "I don’t mind, and the third aunt once told me secretly that Huang Yiqing said it, even if I was me. Blocking the robbery for you will eventually turn the danger into danger..."

."I mind."

    While talking, He Zhenxuan got up and said, "You don't know how I feel when I see you blocking bullets for me and coma, Jincheng...I can't...put you in danger all the time for myself."

    "Can……"

    "Jincheng, that's it, I'll leave here later, we..."

    Looking at his back, Li Jincheng angered his heart, then his voice became cold and he said, "What? Do you want to divorce me?"

    He Zhenxuan had already walked to the door at this time and heard Li Jincheng utter the word divorce. His hand unconsciously grasped the door frame, probably too hard, and the blood vessels on the back of his hand protruded. When Li Jincheng secretly regretted it, he tried his best to whisper. Said: "If you want."

    What is this and what? Li Jincheng stood in the study room, and when he recovered, He Zhenxuan had already left the apartment.

.He actually gave himself a buffer period. He used to excuse his busy work and didn't go home from time to time. So after more than a week, Li Jincheng still had a skeptical attitude about the fact that he had left him.

    The phone is not answered, even if they go to the company to find someone, the company people either say that he is on a business trip or that he is not in the company.

    Those people were so diligent and prepared for him, but Li Jincheng gradually fell into a state of daze.

    He seemed to be angry, and he seemed to be waiting for He Zhenxuan to come back to find himself. Not long after, even Wei Chunfang realized that He Zhenxuan had not returned home for a long time.

    "Zhenxuan has been busy recently?"

    The soup is boiling in the kitchen, the aroma is overflowing, and there is a slight noise.

    Lee Jincheng's cutting of vegetables stopped, and then everyone responded like nothing else.

.Sister Fang sits on a small stool to choose food. It is obviously a gorgeous apartment like a model house, but since she came, it has gradually been contaminated with a strong breath of life.

    She didn’t notice Li Jincheng’s abnormality. She lowered her head and said to herself, “You two don’t know what’s going on. , But Zhenxuan... he seems to be getting thinner and thinner, and I don’t know what he is up to... No way! When he comes back this time, I will definitely make him a big table of delicious food! Jincheng, then you Remember to persuade him more for me!"