Chapter 16

Some things are just reminding herself not to think about it, but it doesn't mean that she really doesn't care. Every time she thinks about the cause of Li Jincheng's mother's death, Song Wanru will still be awake at night by her inner anxiety.

    She is just an ordinary person, and she also has the seven emotions and six desires that a person should have, but there are things, once she admits it, she will fall into an even more unbearable situation.

    Because it was her own choice, and all the consequences should be borne by her, so even if she just put on an empty air, she didn't want others to see her embarrassment.

    Looking at Li Jincheng on the opposite side, Song Wanru smiled cruelly and said, "That's because your mother is useless! It's just being abandoned by a man who doesn't love her, and she's looking for life all day long, even her newborn child. superior!"

    "Born and grew up in different environments."

.Seeing Song Wanru’s sudden face, Li Jincheng said again: “So you did nothing wrong? It doesn’t count to destroy other people’s marriages and families, and it doesn’t count to drive others crazy to death, just to live the life you want. Let others no longer despise you?"

    What Song Wanru hated most in her life was the fact that she was born in the estate. After hearing Li Jincheng say this, she patted the table hard and said, "Li Jincheng, shut up!"

    It was only at this moment that Li Jincheng realized that she was actually just like Liao Changyuan, too vain, and would always live in the eyes of others in this life.

    Seeing Song Wanru lowered her head and her whole body began to tremble slightly, Li Jincheng lay on the table and leaned closer to her, saying: "Since you have done nothing wrong, then why you, your precious son Li Jiajun, would you fall into this way? A situation?"

.Song Wanru raised her head suddenly, with bone-broken hatred in her eyes, and Li Jincheng smiled even more, saying: "All this is just your own responsibility. In order to frame my mother, you did not hesitate to kill the fetus in your stomach. Is it worth mentioning the word child?"

    It was a memory that was too long. In a moment, Song Wanru's face turned dead gray.

    Li Jincheng looked at her and suddenly felt that driving a person crazy is actually very easy.

    He doesn't know the specific reason for his presence here, but he always feels that he should do something.

    Because his mother had passed away and was killed by Song Wanru in front of him.

    When she got up to leave, Song Wanru called Li Jincheng again in her sharp voice.

    Li Jincheng looked back, but did not speak.

."You can hate me, it's my fault first, but I beg you to spare Jiajun, Jiajun... Jiajun is just too young to be sensible..."

    Song Wanru knelt on the ground and burst into tears. When she was speaking, she kept kowtow. Apart from her crying in the room, it was the muffled noise of her head hitting the ground.

    Looking at the two nurses with indifferent expressions next to him, Li Jincheng sneered and said, "From start to finish, have I taken the initiative to do anything to you?"

    It was just that he was lucky enough to meet He Zhenxuan, otherwise he wouldn't know how he would be killed by these people!

    Just like the self in the last life!

    Thinking of everything in the past, Li Jincheng's smile became more and more mocking.

    He felt that he didn't need to pay attention to these people anymore, but his mood was still depressed.