Chapter 41

The bullet hit Li Jincheng's left chest cavity, close to his heart.

    In less than forty minutes, the doctor has given him two critical notices.

    He Zhenxuan sat on the bench at the door of the operating room, his head slightly lowered, without any expression on his face.

    Ren Yuqiao hugged his chest and leaned against the wall. From Li Jincheng's injury to when he was sent in, he was already full of irritability. At this time, when he heard the nurse say that you should be psychologically prepared, he couldn't bear to walk to He Zhenxuan anymore. In front of.

    Taking advantage of his height, he carried He Zhenxuan's collar and looked down at him, and said, "The reason you married him back then was to let him block you from robbery?"

    If you haven't met Li Jincheng, Ren Yuqiao's impression of him will probably only stay in the three words "unlucky", but this person is kind, knows how to advance and retreat, and always silently helps others in his own way.

.Such a person should not be wronged, and it is worthy of anyone to treat him well.

    President Li Jincheng unswervingly said that he loves He Zhenxuan, but what about He Zhenxuan?

    And his family...

    Thinking of the appearance of those people aloof, Ren Yuqiao grabbed He Zhenxuan by the collar even harder.

    His usual mood swings are very small, but once it breaks out, his aura will create a strong sense of oppression.

    He Zhenxuan looked at Ren Yuqiao in front of him, thinking that he had met this person several times before, but he still didn't know the name of this person.

    While thinking calmly, he looked at Ren Yuqiao numbly.

    Since Li Jincheng was injured, his soul seemed to be split in half.

    Half of them are free, and half of them concentrate their attention.

.He looked at himself, clearly knowing what he was doing, but he didn't seem to think about anything.

    But his education and growing environment prevented him from doing irrational things. Holding Ren Yuqiao's wrist, he said: "This is my business and his business, and it has nothing to do with you."

    "you!"

    "Zhenxuan!"

    He Zongtong hurried to the He family and some of his subordinates.

    Seeing a tall, grim-looking young man confronting his precious grandson, he immediately looked at the man calmly.

    Of course Ren Yuqiao knows who he is and can guess his usual attitude towards Li Jincheng.

    In terms of work, he had a natural resistance to this kind of person. He glanced at He Zongtong coldly before he let go of He Zhenxuan's collar calmly and left.

    "Zhenxuan, how are you?!"

.He Zhenxuan did not answer his question. He just looked at the group of people behind He Zongtong and said, "Where is He Zhouran?"

    Hearing him calling his second uncle's name directly, and seeing the expression on his face, a group of people immediately changed their expressions.

    The few subordinates of Skylin and He Zongtong looked at each other silently, and after automatically shielding the sentence they had just heard, they had tacitly retreated to the side.