Chapter 11

A few days later, Li Yaozu began to wait for him at the gate of Li Jincheng's school.

    Unfortunately, no matter how early he went, he never saw Li Jincheng and his car. In desperation, Li Yaozu had to go to school to find him during class time.

    Hearing his colleague said that his father was waiting for him at the door of the office, a sneer appeared at the corner of Li Jincheng's mouth.

    This is the first time Li Yaozu has come to his school since he worked for more than three years.

    Li Jincheng thanked his colleagues, and when he walked to the door of the office, he saw Li Yaozu with an anxious look.

    Just the moment he saw himself, the anxiety on his face turned into anger.

    "Why don't you answer my call?"

    "Phone is broken."

.Li Yaozu was choked by his words. Seeing Li Jincheng's indifferent expression, he said: "Jincheng, I'm your father, and the family is in trouble again. How can you ignore us?"

    Li Yaozu looked much older, and his tone was a bit sad. Li Jincheng looked at him and did not speak.

    "Jincheng, Dad has raised you for so many years, and there is no credit and hard work. You should be a poor father. Can you help Dad?"

    "My mother wrote a will shortly after giving birth to me, and she left all her money to me."

    "What do you mean?"

    "Literally, it means that even without you, with the education fund she set up for me, I can grow up carefree... By the way, the rest of the money, I heard that you use the plastic factory to fund Borrowed all the poor turnover?"

.Hearing Li Jincheng's words like this, Li Yaozu suddenly felt a sense of anxiety, staring at him and saying, "How did you know?"

    "Lawyer, my mother's former friend, many people will tell me."

    Li Yaozu always felt that he was suggesting something to himself, but looking at Li Jincheng's appearance, it seemed that he still didn't know the truth of that incident.

    But once such a thought appeared, the anxiety in his heart would be quickly magnified. Li Yaozu looked at Li Jincheng in front of him, and some of them did not dare to force him to intercede for himself.

    "Go to He Zongtong or He Zhenxuan by yourself, maybe they will help you."

    After saying this, Li Jincheng has turned around.

    Li Yaozu walked out of the school in despair, and at the same time an idea continued to emerge in his mind, but he did not dare to think about it.

.Within a few days, Li Yaozu found out that he had made the wrong wishful thinking.

    He Zongtong refused to honor his promise.

    In the beginning, Skelling contacted him on his behalf, but now, it is Skelling still dealing with him.

    That population is good, his mind is flexible, and a few words can make him embarrassed. Moreover, He Zongtong's status is too high, Li Yaozu gradually realized that he could no longer pin all his hopes on him.

    Later, he thought of He Zhenxuan again. Thinking of his attitude towards Li Jincheng that day, he soon rekindled a new hope in his heart.

    It's a pity that he didn't even know He Zhenxuan's personal cell phone number. In desperation, Li Yaozu had to summon the courage to find him in the office building of Rongsheng.