Chapter 38

He Zhenxuan glanced at him and said, "You said it."

    "Do you remember that I once asked you a question before, did your sister-in-law hate me?"

    "Um."

    He Zhenxuan's expression inevitably became a little deep because of the things that made him unpleasant.

    "At that time I didn't know her well..."

    He Zhenxuan didn't know what he was going to say, so he only asked him with his eyes.

    This is a secret that has been hidden in Li Jincheng's heart for a long time, so when he said it, he felt a little nervous.

    He Zhenxuan has been very busy these days, so Li Jincheng went to the company to find him today.

.The two of them were in the car He Zhenxuan usually uses for office work. There is a partition in the car. Don't worry about these words being heard by the driver. While talking, Li Jincheng held He Zhenxuan's hand and said, "I used to be in your sister-in-law. I have seen black fog on his body."

    "Black mist?"

    "Well, specifically, there is a circle of light gray shadows over them, and when they hate me more and more, the color of the shadows will deepen, and eventually they will even become black."

    He Zhenxuan obviously didn't understand what he was talking about, so after a while, he just looked sideways at Li Jincheng and said, "They? I hate it?"

    Li Jincheng has completely calmed down at this time. Hearing He Zhenxuan asking him this way, he had a normal expression on his face and said: "They include Li Jiajun, Song Wanru, and your sister-in-law. As for the dislike...I found it through my own observation and perception. Coming."

.He Zhenxuan looked at Li Jincheng, and when he encountered something that made him feel incomprehensible or unable to figure it out, he seldom expressed his opinions abruptly.

    Li Jincheng had anticipated this kind of reaction early on, and shook his hand harder, before he said: "After the incident with your sister-in-law, I asked you if you would not care about it in the future. You will believe me whatever I say?"

    "So then you can... well, saw it?"

    "Earlier."

    After speaking, Li Jincheng gave him a meaningful look and said, "It seems that I was suddenly like this when I knew that your grandfather intended me to marry you. By the way, I also went to the ophthalmology and psychology department because of this. Say I have no problems."

    "How does it feel?"

    "what?.Oh, when I watched Li Jiajun for the first time, it felt a bit like watching a ghost movie. It was a bit scary, but the most scary thing was your sister-in-law. The whole person was like crawling out of a quagmire, and every time I Looking at her, you can't actually see her looks..."

    "sorry……"

    Li Jincheng looked back at him and said, "Why do you apologize?"

    "These two people are because of me..."

    "It’s not necessarily... By the way, I didn’t intend to tell you about this, but I’m telling you now because I also saw a similar black mist on your second uncle, and it’s just like your sister-in-law’s. That incident... I always felt that your second uncle might do something outrageous to you or me."

    "Second Uncle?"

    Thinking of the incident that was bothering him recently, He Zhenxuan always felt that he understood something in the light of sparks.