Chapter 52

On the way here, Su Yusheng and Li Jincheng talked about their family's situation.

    There are only three children in the family, and Su Yusheng is the eldest, and there is a younger sister who is many years younger than them.

    Back then, because Li Jincheng's grandfather completely broke with his mother, his grandfather transferred all his care and love to his young daughter, which made her character gradually become arrogant and unreasonable.

    Li Jincheng's grandfather was seriously ill and needed to rest, but Su Yuhe obviously did not notice this.

    Or she knew it, but just didn't care.

    The high heels stepped on the floor and made a lot of noise. Li Jincheng walked to the entrance of the corridor and lowered his head, and he saw Su Yuhe who was walking upstairs.

    She has long curly chestnut hair and a delicate suit. The colors of lipstick and nails are very bright.

    But the first thing Li Jincheng noticed was the black mist on her body.

.He hadn't seen such a black mist for a long time, and Li Jincheng was certain that he had never met Su Yuhe before.

    So the reason why such a black mist appeared on her was only because of the shares his grandfather was about to leave to him.

    When Li Jincheng looked down at Su Yuhe, she raised her head in response.

    He looks much younger than Su Yusheng and looks good, but his eyes are sharp. When looking at people, it seems that he can penetrate your skin and see your heart.

    "Are you Lee Jincheng?"

    There was obvious irony in Su Yuhe's tone, and Li Jincheng ignored her and only walked downstairs with his head down.

    "Aren't you already rich? Why are you still here?"

    "Yu He!"

    "Step aside."

.The stairs of Su's house are not narrow, but no matter where Li Jincheng goes, Su Yuhe will stop him.

    "Or do you think your mom is my dad's daughter, so she has the right to come over and get a share of the pie? But did you know that my dad broke off relationship with your mom in the newspaper many years ago? So..."

    Before Su Yuhe had finished speaking, she was slapped in the face by Li Jincheng.

    Seeing her covering her face and looking at him, Li Jincheng said without expression: "Strictly speaking, we are not familiar at all, so...who gave you the right to make you yell in front of me? Su Yuhe, is that you? Who do you think you are?"

    "Li Jincheng!"

    Seeing Su Yuhe screaming and preparing to pounce at him, Li Jincheng stretched out his hand to stop Su Yusheng, and said with his usual expression: "If you are not afraid of the result that you will endure next, you can try to move me."

.He Zhenxuan's pet Li Jincheng has already been spoiled, which can be seen from his transfer of nearly half of his shares in Rongsheng to Li Jincheng.

    And everyone in the upper circle on Hong Kong Island knows that He Zhenxuan even broke with his family for Lee Kam Shing.

    Su Yuhe finally didn't dare to drop her raised hand, but she felt a little dissatisfied. She was stunned, and she said: "I am your aunt..."

    "Are you worthy? How old are you? You don't know how to speak and do things, and do you think everyone should treat you for granted?"