Chapter 40

Coming out of the mansion of the He family, Li Jincheng called Ren Yuqiao.

    "No, it must be a professional criminal gang who can kidnap He Zhenxuan. With the skill of a three-legged cat like us, I'm afraid it will only startle the snake."

    After hearing what he said, Li Jincheng's heart quickly cooled down. After a while, he unconsciously said, "Is there no way at all?"

    "It's not... we are good at tracking, unless we know his approximate location..."

    If you know his approximate location, you don't need to ask him for help.

    "Have those people from the He family called the police?"

    "No, his grandfather doesn't trust the police, he wants to pay the ransom..."

    "He hasn't even figured out the identity of the kidnappers, so he is not afraid that those people will tear up the tickets after they get the money?!"

.After speaking, I probably realized that the words I just said were too cruel. After a pause, Ren Yuqiao awkwardly comforted him, saying: "However, with their family's power and wealth, He Zhenxuan... should be fine."

    Others may have such a fluke psychology, but Li Jincheng does not think so.

    If He Zhouran was the one who kidnapped He Zhenxuan, then he must be doing it with the determination to kill He Zhenxuan.

    After He Zhenxuan's death, Rongsheng will only fall into the hands of him or He Qifeng, but no matter who it is, He Zhouran will cover the sky with one hand from now on, and no one will investigate his embezzlement of company property.

    The kidnappers kidnapped He Zhenxuan and the so-called 100 million ransom was just a blind trick.

    In this way, He Zhenxuan's situation is much more dangerous than he imagined.

.But anyway, since they have worked hard, the kidnappers must get the 100 million ransom, but after they have done this, they probably won more than this...

    "Worried about him?"

    Hearing Ren Yuqiao's words, Li Jincheng raised his head and showed a sad smile, and said, "Well, I think that without him in the future, my life would no longer be meaningful."

    He warms himself and gives him another form of redemption. If this person really disappears one day, he can probably only be described as being more mourning than death.

    Li Jincheng hung up and called the police when he was about to get home.

    At this moment, the only thing he can trust is the police.

    When he got home, Li Jincheng looked at He Zhenxuan's second aunt who was waiting at the door of the apartment, and he was a little surprised and said, "Why are you here?"

."Open the door first, I have something to tell you."

    Li Jincheng opened the door, and Shi Yinlan followed him into the living room.

    Li Jincheng didn't understand her. In the impression, this person was reticent and rarely expressed his own opinions. Other than that, He Qixuan and He Qifeng seemed to respect her very much.

    Li Jincheng poured her a glass of water, but Shi Yinlan just stared at him and said, "Do you know He Zhouran did this?"

    Seeing Li Jincheng looking at him in surprise, Shi Yinlan took the glass of water in front of him and said, "Today He Zongtong came out of the study after talking to you. I have seen him use a very complicated look several times. Looking at He Zhouran, I also know that Zhenxuan is investigating his embezzlement of company property."