Chapter 50

"Don't worry, I will go to you right away, and we will go to Yusen together again."

    After hanging up the phone and changing his shoes, Li Jincheng yelled in the direction of the kitchen again, saying, "Sister Fang, I have to go out beforehand!"

    "what?"

    When Wei Chunfang came out of the kitchen, Li Jincheng was no longer in the room.

    When Li Jincheng saw Ren Yuqiao, he was sitting in the car smoking a cigarette, with a slightly deep expression on his face.

    He seemed to look the same, but based on Li Jincheng's understanding of him, the more serious the matter, the more calm and calm he would be, even if he was already in a state of confusion.

    After opening the car door and sitting in, Li Jincheng said, "Shall we go to school first?"

    "good."

.Li Jincheng actually hoped that Ren Yusen and Uncle Zhang accidentally missed it. He still waited there, but when he and Ren Yuqiao arrived at the school, they found that the gate was closed and there was no one inside.

    Their hearts sank together. After getting in the car, Li Jincheng said, "Where do you usually take Yusen the most? Should we go there first?"

    "Playground, and a dessert shop near our house."

    "Then go to that dessert shop."

    "good."

    On the way, Ren Yuqiao didn't say anything. Li Jincheng glanced at him and hesitated for a long time before saying: "Yuqiao...have you offended anyone recently?"

    After all, it is easy to offend people to dig into people's privacy, and according to Li Jincheng's understanding, most of the investigations by Song He Qiao's Detective Agency are powerful people on Hong Kong Island.

.Ren Yuqiao probably didn't expect him to say this. He glanced back at him and said: "The things that were investigated are what they have done before. Here is the significance of the existence of the detective agency... In addition, we usually do Know how to protect their whereabouts, no one has encountered a similar situation before..."

    But everything is in case, probably because of this, Ren Yuqiao grasped the steering wheel's hand and began to exert force unconsciously.

    He was already very worried about Ren Yusen, and Li Jincheng couldn't help feeling regretful when he thought of the non-brained words he had just said.

    The clerk in the dessert shop obviously knew Ren Yuqiao. When he saw him coming in, two charming-looking girls immediately greeted him. They just shook their heads after hearing Ren Yuqiao's words, saying that Yusen had never been here.

    "And he is so young, can he walk here alone?"

.This was just a little fluke that Li Jincheng and Ren Yuqiao had. Seeing that their expressions became sad because of their words, the clerk who realized that he had said the wrong thing quickly apologized.

    "fine."

    Li Jincheng shook his head and walked out of the dessert shop with Ren Yuqiao.

    The dessert shop is located in a department store, and there is a lot of people around. Seeing Ren Yuqiao walking forward on his own, Li Jincheng couldn’t help speeding up and holding him, saying, “It’s not time to call the police. Then you go to Song Qu. I'll go home to find Zhenxuan... We will help you figure out a solution together, and try to find Yusen as early as possible..."