Chapter 8

Li Jiajun had been to He's mansion several times before, so after getting out of the car, his face did not show any surprised expression.

    He and Li Jincheng graduated from the same university, but Li Jincheng studied Chinese, and he studied financial management.

    Unlike Li Jincheng, who only knows how to study hard, Li Jiajun is well-known and can be called a man in school. In his sophomore year, he came to this mansion of He's family because of attending a senior's birthday party.

    That was the first time he had seen what a real rich person was, and he was so shocked that emotions such as envy and jealousy disappeared from his mind.

    Later, he learned that his senior was the cousin of He Zhenxuan's cousin, and He Zongtong's personal assets were in the forefront of the rankings of all the rich on Hong Kong Island.

.He played very hard that night, swimming in the pool, chatting with his classmates, and enjoying the food and champagne by the pool with them. In such a situation of extreme excitement, he and He Zhenxuan who suddenly came back from abroad met unexpectedly.

    I thought that my senior had said that the He family would not come back this night, so after seeing He Zhenxuan, Li Jiajun quickly froze in place.

    That night, he was wearing a pair of dark swimming trunks, his feet bare, and He Zhenxuan, who was formally dressed, was surrounded by a large group of people. In a daze, He Zhenxuan raised his head and smiled politely at him.

    It is difficult for Li Jiajun to describe that feeling. When He Zhenxuan raised his head, he only felt that his heart was hit hard by something, and everything around him disappeared. In a dazzling white light, it seemed that he and He Zhenxuan were the only ones left.

.In the second year of high school, Li Jincheng had come out with his family calmly. Although he despised him in his heart, no matter what he did, he could easily attract Li Jiajun's attention.

    At first I was just curious, and then I became addicted to it.

    Most of the reason is because he once again proved Li Jincheng's stupidity with his own actions.

    At that time, Li Jincheng had no formal boyfriend, but he had sex with many of the same sex. Every time he saw his parents look at the silent Li Jincheng with a disgusting look, he could feel a kind of inner satisfaction.

    Li Jiajun fell in love with He Zhenxuan at first sight. The moment he saw him, Li Jiajun knew that love has nothing to do with men and women.

    At the beginning, he fell in love with He Zhenxuan's appearance and temperament, and later learned that He Zhenxuan and He Zongtong's relationship, the entire He family will belong to him, and his fascination with He Zhenxuan has a little more respect.

.Originally, his plan was to try to expand the scale of his own plastic factory, and when He Zhenxuan could see him one day, the two started with friends.

    This is his biggest wish at the moment, but now, all this is about to be destroyed by Li Jincheng who has penetrated horizontally.

    After thinking about this, Li Jiajun couldn't help but stared at the back of Li Jincheng who was walking in front of him. The purpose of his coming here this time was to see He Zhenxuan's attitude towards Li Jincheng, and secondly, he felt that he was much better than Li Jincheng. Regardless of his looks, it was because of the limited time he had been in contact with He Zhenxuan and there were too many people around... Now only he and Li Jincheng, after some comparison, maybe He Zhenxuan would like him.