Chapter 65

When he woke up, Li Jincheng felt a pain in the back of his head, and the light in the room was slightly dazzling. After a while, he later realized what had just happened.

    And Li Yaozu and the others still maintain a kind of unsalty and not indifferent relationship, but because several people want to make up for this relationship as much as possible, the two sides will still walk around from time to time.

    Some time ago, I accidentally discovered that Li Jincheng likes to eat the chestnut roast chicken he made. Whenever he has time, Li Yaozu will do it for Li Jiajun to bring it over.

    On the one hand, he has kept everything about Li Jincheng in mind, and on the other hand, he wants to promote the relationship between Li Jincheng and Li Jiajun.

    Li Jiajun has always been meek and polite, and even when facing people other than Li Jincheng, he will inadvertently reveal a kind of nervousness and embarrassment.

    Seeing him like this, Sister Fang only felt that he had really changed a lot.

.In addition, she felt that Li Jiajun and Li Jincheng grew up together since they were young. Although they are not related by blood, they are similar to their own brothers. Therefore, every time she sees Li Jiajun coming, she will be more enthusiastic.

    As for He Zhenxuan, as long as it is someone who has hurt Li Jincheng, no matter whether that person is really reformed or not, he will not like that person.

    This time, if it were not for Li Jincheng to say that there was no such black fog on him, he would definitely let Li Jincheng stay away from this person.

    He probably noticed that He Zhenxuan did not like him, except for the first time, afterwards, Li Jiajun would choose to come when he was away.

    It was the weekend. He received a call from Li Jiajun and opened the door to let him in. Li Jincheng was pouring the chestnut roast chicken in the kitchen, and he felt that his brainstem had been slapped severely.

    It provides oxygen and blood to the brain. Under strong blows, it will cause a coma due to lack of oxygen.

.But Li Jincheng felt that he shouldn’t have fainted for long, because when he opened his eyes, Li Jiajun next to him was holding a gun against Sister Fang’s head. Sister Fang was shaking all over, but he forced He Zhenxuan to return. Home, the reason is that Li Jincheng has a high fever.

    Li Jincheng's hands and feet were tied up, and he was thrown on the carpet in the living room by Li Jiajun at this time.

    Seeing Li Jincheng wake up, Li Jiajun smiled silently, and then he aside the phone of Sister Fang who had finished the call, and tied her hands and feet.

    "Jiajun, you can't do this, you just came out of prison... and... and Jincheng is so kind to you, he doesn't care about the predecessors..."

    While she was speaking, Sister Fang's whole body trembled more severely, even tears shed, but Li Jiajun remained unmoved. Before Sister Fang had finished speaking, he had already sealed her mouth.

.From beginning to end, Li Jincheng just looked at him silently, and at the same time he found that the windows in the living room had been sealed with black stickers.

    He remembered a movie he had watched before. Once the window was sealed with such a sticker, the infrared rays from the blocking gun used by the police could not shoot into the room and aim at the target person.

    Thinking of the pile of inexplicable books he had seen on Li Jiajun's desk, Li Jincheng couldn't help but smile wryly.

    Maybe he should blame himself for being careless, but he is just an ordinary person and has no intention of treating his life as a horror or thriller.