Chapter 20

"I'm Li Jincheng, Yusen's head teacher. You didn't come to pick him up. He caught a cold again, so I sent him back."

    "Yu Sen has a cold?"

    Seeing Li Jincheng nodding his head, Ren Yusen's brother said again: "I'll go and take a look at him first."

    Li Jincheng looked at his back, only that he cared about his brother.

    After taking the last cooked dish out of the pot, Li Jincheng walked gently towards Ren Yusen's bedroom.

    Ren Yusen was already sober at this time, sitting in his brother's arms, his brother stretched out his hand to cover his brother's forehead, not knowing if it was because the surroundings were too quiet, Li Jincheng only felt that they gave people a feeling of being dependent on each other.

    "teacher!"

    Probably because his brother came back, he felt safe, and Ren Yusen's spirit looked much better.

.Li Jincheng smiled and walked over, feeling that his body temperature had returned to normal, so he squatted down beside the bed and said, "The teacher made some dishes for you in the kitchen. Will you eat a little later when you are hungry?"

    Ren Yusen obviously has no appetite. After hearing Li Jincheng say this, he quickly pouted to express his unhappiness.

    "I made Xihucuyu, fried pork ribs, and stir-fried spinach for you. With just cooked porridge, it will be delicious."

    "Really?"

    "Of course it's true, and when you finish eating, your cold will be cured."

    Seeing that he finally showed a touch of heart, Li Jincheng got up and said to his brother: "I'm leaving now."

    After thinking about it, he said: "I just used your kitchen..."

    "No, we are causing you trouble."

.After comforting Ren Yusen in a low voice, his brother sent Li Jincheng out.

    "The servant and the driver in the family are a couple. Today their child is ill and has taken leave of absence with me. Originally, I wanted to pick up Yusen, but something was delayed, so..."

    Knowing that he wanted to apologize, Li Jincheng turned around and said, "You haven't told me your name."

    "Ren Yuqiao."

    Ren Yuqiao felt a bit bad at words. Li Jincheng smiled and said, "I am his teacher. This is my business."

    When he arrived home, He Zhenxuan had not yet returned. Li Jincheng was a little tired. After cooking a bowl of noodles, he simply slumped on the sofa and watched TV.

    There are constant examinations in their schools. Such examinations are aimed at students as well as themselves.

.As busy as Li Jincheng, there is He Zhenxuan. From his phone calls and the documents in the study, Li Jincheng vaguely knows that Rongsheng recently intends to acquire a natural gas supplier in a small European country.

    Such things used to be far away from him, and he was not interested, so apart from the initial shock, he couldn't cause him any other feelings.

    He only knew that He Zhenxuan was very busy, and he would be busy for two to three months.

    When He Zhenxuan arrived home, Li Jincheng was already drowsy.

    Seeing him lying on the sofa, He Zhenxuan first kissed him on the forehead, and then asked him, "Will you go to my room to sleep tonight?"