Chapter 22

Two days later, Li Jincheng received a video from Ren Yuqiao.

    The video was shot in the kitchen of the apartment. In the not-so-bright light, the woman named Wei sneakily opened the refrigerator and then took out a syringe from her pocket.

    She opened the refrigerator only a small gap, and she turned her back to the camera, so Li Jincheng couldn't see her next movement.

    But at the moment she backed away, Li Jincheng could still see clearly, and she placed her hand on the big box of milk she had to drink every night.

    No wonder he will have hallucinations in less than two weeks!

    And He Zhenxuan. Fortunately, he hates the smell of milk and insists on drinking coffee only.

    It's just that since the He family is in charge of everything behind the scenes, he is not afraid that He Zhenxuan will drink the milk, and then the same problem will arise?

.Li Jincheng squeezed the phone in his hand, both distressed He Zhenxuan and angry at the incident.

    "Jincheng?"

    Li Jincheng looked back and saw Zou Junkai, and quickly returned to his usual look.

    "What are you thinking? A preoccupied look?"

    Zou Junkai is teaching mathematics at school, and he has just finished his class with the students in his class.

    Seeing him sitting down beside him, Li Jincheng shook his head and said, "It's okay."

    After a while, he said again: "How is your girlfriend?"

    Zou Junkai's girlfriend has decided to keep the child. After discussing with his family, they will get married in February of the following year.

    During this period of time, Zou Junkai's personality seemed to be much more restrained, and he no longer loved to laugh like before. He just thought that this was the stage he must pass, so Li Jincheng didn't say much.

.Compared with the irritability before, Zou Junkai's mood swings were much smaller at this time. He lay on the table and looked at Li Jincheng. He said, "It's still like that, but the doctor said that pregnant women have more serious pregnancy reactions in the first three months..."

    "Be nice to her and don't make her angry."

    "That is! She is pregnant with my child!"

    Seeing his smug look, Li Jincheng just laughed with him.

    When He Zhenxuan arrived home, he saw Li Jincheng staying in the kitchen and pouring milk into the sink.

    "What's wrong?"

    Li Jincheng didn't expect that he would come back so early. He was stunned, then raised the cup in his hand and said, "It's cold, it doesn't taste good."

    "May I warm you up another cup?"

    "No, stop drinking tonight."

.Li Jincheng couldn't drink milk, and didn't want the servant to see the abnormality, so he could only pour out a glass of milk every night.

    He Zhenxuan always respected his decision, and after hearing him say this, he didn't insist on it.

    In the past few days, because he was worried about Li Jincheng, He Zhenxuan went home as soon as possible every night. On his proposal, Li Jincheng had also moved into his room.

    He actually didn't think about anything else, just hoped that Li Jincheng would be by his side when he was having nightmares or feeling scared.