Chapter 15

Perceiving He Zhenxuan's surprised eyes, Li Jincheng looked back at him and said, "I can't figure out why I hate him so much?"

    "A little."

    "Back when my mother broke ties with his family, he relied on my mother's private money to make a living, but later..."

    Having said this, Li Jincheng's voice was a little choked. Many times, he thought he didn't mind, but when he really said the matter, he realized that he was still very sad.

    It was as if someone was holding a needle and slamming his heart, and in a moment, blood was dripping there.

    But compared to anger, he hated his inability even more, because no matter how hard he tried, his mother was already dead.

.Looking outside the window to calm his mood, Li Jincheng said: "Later, he cheated on his marriage and drove my mother crazy with Song Wanru. Knowing that my mother was in an abnormal spirit, he still sent her to an ordinary hospital. It didn't take long...My mother jumped from the window of her ward."

    He Zhenxuan knew how Li Jincheng's mother died, but he didn't expect the truth of the matter to be so cruel.

    Thinking of the expressions that occasionally appeared on Li Jincheng's face that he couldn't understand, at this moment, he finally understood the reason.

    From Li Jincheng's voice choked until he finished saying these words, he never looked back.

    He Zhenxuan didn't know if he was crying, but he knew that Li Jincheng must be uncomfortable at this time.

.He didn't know how he could comfort Li Jincheng. After a while, he held Li Jincheng's hand on his knee and said, "When did you know about this?"

    "Three months ago."

    "How did you know?"

    "The look in other people's eyes, what they have said, can be known by a little check."

    Thinking of the employees of the detective agency who had stopped himself at the entrance of the hotel, He Zhenxuan guessed that he should have been investigating this matter a long time ago.

    He was a little surprised by Li Jincheng's extraordinary endurance, but when he thought that his personality was caused by the environment in which he grew up, he just held Li Jincheng's hand harder and said softly: "I will definitely not let you suffer any more. Wronged."

    Like a promise, Li Jincheng responded, looking out the window and saying, "I know."

.Probably because he vented fiercely. After he got home, Li Jincheng fell asleep, and later he was sober until late at night and walked out of the room that he remembered that this was He Zhenxuan's apartment.

    He Zhenxuan was sitting on the sofa in the living room reading the news at this time. When he saw him coming downstairs, he quickly got up and said, "Are you hungry? I'm going to warm up your meal."

    Knowing that he was waiting here deliberately, Li Jincheng nodded and said, "Hungry."

    In He Zhenxuan’s apartment, the light in the living room and kitchen are very bright, which makes it impossible to hide everything around. It also breeds a feeling of emptiness, just because of the color of the room and He Zhenxuan in front of him. There is a warm touch.

    Or just because He Zhenxuan already occupies a very important position in his heart.

.He Zhenxuan's hot dishes are skillful. Li Jincheng sat at the wooden table looking at his back and said, "Do you know how to cook?"