Chapter 28

It was already night when the plane arrived in Los Angeles.

    Li Jincheng's sleep quality is not high, and he has a mild claustrophobia, so after getting off the plane more than ten hours later, he feels physically uncomfortable, and at the same time he becomes a little irritable.

    California has a large temperature difference between day and night, and the night is relatively cold, but at this time Li Jincheng has not cared about it.

    Seeing him like this, He Zhenxuan just tied his scarf around his neck without saying a word, and then took care of it all the way with confidence.

    There were people waiting for them at the airport. Li Jincheng got into the car behind He Zhenxuan, and then just stared at the lively and bright night view outside the car window in a daze.

    On his way, because of his own body, he couldn't get up emotionally.

    But He Zhenxuan did not show any dissatisfaction, and always held his hand.

.When he arrived at the hotel, Li Jincheng declined He Zhenxuan's suggestion to have dinner together. He just took a shower and turned to bed.

    He slept very badly that night, and when he woke up the next day, He Zhenxuan was not by his side, outside the window with the dazzling sunshine unique to California.

    Until this moment, Li Jincheng realized that the two of them lived in the presidential suite last night.

    This was the first time he lived in such a good place. After his spirit recovered, his mood began to rise.

    Thinking of the movies he had watched as a child, Li Jincheng uncovered his quilt and jumped a few times on the kingsize bed.

    I don't know if it is for health reasons, the elasticity of this bed is not as strong as I thought.

.He Zhenxuan came out of the bathroom after taking a shower, and he saw Li Jincheng jumping on the bed, wearing long T-cotton sports trousers. Because of his tall and slender figure, he looked like a teenager from behind.

    Li Jincheng, who was about to be twenty-six years old, had nothing to do with the boy. At that time, He Zhenxuan felt faintly regretful.

    There was a thick carpet in the room, and He Zhenxuan walked over quietly. When Li Jincheng hadn't noticed, he had already walked around and hugged Li Jincheng's legs and carried him on his shoulders.

    Li Jincheng was frightened and patted He Zhenxuan on the back before he said, "What are you doing?"

    "Bath, eat, by the way, you didn't eat dinner yesterday, aren't you hungry now?"

    When he reminded him like this, Li Jin felt an empty stomach.

    After dinner, He Zhenxuan took Li Jincheng to a nearby car dealer to rent a car.

.The terrain of Southern California is dominated by wasteland deserts. Seeing that He Zhenxuan rented an all-terrain SUV, Li Jincheng couldn't help showing an expression of appreciation.

    After leaving the room and throwing their respective luggage into the car, He Zhenxuan drove all the way east.

    He did not tell Li Jincheng where the two were going, but California is close to Nevada. Originally, Li Jincheng thought he would take himself to Las Vegas to register for marriage.

    But when he was more than five years old, He Zhenxuan stopped his car in a slightly desolate town.

    Li Jincheng looked at him with some confusion, but He Zhenxuan showed a successful smile and said, "This is the place where we get married."