Chapter 42

He Zhenxuan slept lightly, feeling the movement from his hands, and he quickly awoke.

    When he opened his eyes, Li Jincheng in front of him was staring at him.

    I have been waiting for a long time, so He Zhenxuan did not act too surprised or excited, but when he heard Li Jincheng tell me how you lost so much, he felt the sourness in his heart.

    "fine."

    He got up and pulled the bangs away from his forehead for Li Jincheng, and he said, "What about you? Is there anything uncomfortable?"

    "Dizzy."

    In fact, when he was in a coma, Li Jincheng could still feel the pain in his chest. In addition, He Zhenxuan stood by the bed and watched his sight. He held his left hand. He felt all this.

    He Zhenxuan looked thin and haggard, which also made his temperament even colder.

.He stood there, looking like a child in need of comfort.

    Li Jincheng smiled laboriously and said, "How long have I been in a coma this time?"

    "Six days."

    There was no ups and downs in his tone. Li Jincheng squeezed his hand hanging on his leg and said, "Sorry, I made you wait so long."

    At that time, Li Jincheng thought why Zhenxuan would cry, but he didn't. He just stared at the hands held by the two and didn't speak.

    Up to this moment, not only the people around He Zhenxuan, but even Li Jincheng, who had just woke up, felt some changes in him.

    Li Jincheng just woke up, and his body was too weak, so he didn't say a few words, and he soon fell into a coma again.

    He Zhenxuan stood by the bed and looked at him for a while, then turned and left the ward.

.He Zhouran groggyly curled up on the ground where the door was opened, feeling that he was dying.

    His hands and feet are tied, and his eyes are covered with black cloth, which makes him only able to perceive the surrounding environment by hearing.

    He can't remember how many days he was locked in this small dark room, maybe five days, or six days.

    At the beginning, he made a lot of noise and found that no one paid any attention to himself. When he got tired, he began to try to negotiate terms with people he couldn't see at all.

    He said that he was rich and that his father was He Zongtong. No matter who kidnapped him, they could get more money with just one phone call.

    But those people still ignored him.

    I couldn't see it, and the surroundings were too quiet. Gradually, He Zhouran was almost driven crazy by this environment.

.He seemed to be abandoned by the whole world, and others left in a barren open space, but because of his own imagination, he always felt that he had been in hell.

    And it is a corner that even the devil has forgotten.

    He once thought that this was He Zhenxuan's revenge against him, but based on his understanding of He Zhenxuan, he felt that He Zhenxuan would not be so ruthless in doing things.

    Those people don't give him food.

    He Zhouran has suffered such hardship for the first time in more than 50 years.

    Hunger tortured him all the time, making him want to die in pain.

    It seemed to be better when he fell asleep, but after three days, his sanity began to become trance.