Chapter 14

That was a paternity test. He and Li Jiajun's, the above results showed that the two were not related in any way.

    Li Yaozu read the appraisal report with trembling hands, and when he saw the content on the other letter paper, his astonishment and disbelief turned into complete anger.

    It turns out that Li Jiajun is not his own son! It's the bastard born to Song Wanru and a man named Wei Lunyue!

    I was deceived by her for so many years! He has been holding that bastard baby in the palm of his hand!

    Thinking of the various things that happened in the past and the debt he owed Li Jincheng over the years, Li Yaozu sat on the sofa in the living room until dawn.

    "Yaozu, what happened? Why is your face so ugly?"

    Song Wanru's eyes revealed obvious worry. Li Yaozu looked at her, only thinking that the appraisal report might be false.

.First of all, its origin is strange, and secondly, the information above is too detailed, as if someone had deliberately launched an investigation on it.

    "what is that?"

    Seeing that Song Wanru was about to come over, Li Yaozu hurriedly stuffed those things into his pocket and said, "The bank's settlement list."

    "How much is left?"

    "I owe more than three million yuan to this house..." After speaking, he looked up at the surroundings with infinite nostalgia, and said, "Maybe it will be taken away by the bank."

    The room leaked in the rain, and Song Wanru widened her eyes in disbelief and said, "Then what shall we do then?"

    "I don't know, think of another way?"

    After saying this, Li Yaozu washed and went out.

.Song Wanru thought he was going to ask Li Jincheng to intercede, and ate something indiscriminately. She began to sit on the sofa to meet those she knew, and thought they would help her call.

    She had eaten with these people, had afternoon tea, and gave them a lot of expensive gifts, but by this day, these people either did not answer her calls or simply changed their mobile phone numbers.

    A few years ago, when Wei Lunyue's wife swept herself out, Song Wanru was in such a situation, but in the end she managed to marry Li Yaozu, who is not sure how many times better than Wei Lunyue.

    Thinking of the surprised or jealous expressions of those people afterwards, Song Wanru felt a little relieved, and then she called her sister-in-law again.

.Song Wanru was born in an estate, and his elder brother's family still lives there today. Although she feels that her sister-in-law is vulgar and profitable, she can still think of a very good way for herself when she has a flash of inspiration.

    She said that Li Jincheng reads a lot and loves face. The best way now is to find his school leader, so that he will never be able to raise his head in front of his colleagues in his life.

    Disgusting homosexuality, Song Wanru felt distressed for no reason just thinking that her son might be too.

    When Jiajun comes out, he must find a way to cure his illness!

    Song Wanru's approach was more vicious than her sister-in-law's. She wrote a lot of so-called evidence of Li Jincheng's crimes on a square piece of white paper, and then rushed to the school where Li Jincheng is now working with that piece of paper.