Chapter 67

At the age of 31, Li Jincheng successfully graduated from that school abroad.

    Although he was a little dissatisfied with his inexplicable professional behavior of going to study comparative literature, Li Jincheng finally returned to his alma mater to continue teaching through Song Liubai's matchmaking.

    But his life has changed a lot, he no longer has to accompany Song Liubai frequently to go abroad, and he no longer has to worry about whether one of his students will stay up at night.

    He only needs to prepare lessons, attend classes, correct their test papers at the end of the semester, and then give them enough credits.

    The school seems to be a place that will never be corroded by time. It was like this ten years ago. Ten years later, it remains the same.

    Or just because it is full of energetic students.

    Li Jincheng's mentality is young because of such an environment.

.But not everyone will be happy about this. Although at first he was delighted at how simple and pure Li Jincheng looked at first glance, but one day I learned that he was very popular in school and saw him walked out surrounded by a large number of students. He Zhenxuan was quickly controlled by the negative emotions in his heart at the grand occasion at the school gate.

    He doesn't know if he loves someone more, he puts himself in a humble position.

    In his heart, Li Jincheng is outstanding in appearance and has a dusty temperament. Although he is not at the point where everyone is loved and flowers bloom, it is really easy to make people feel good.

    In addition, college students are most enthusiastic. If one of them is a fan of Li Jincheng, he will take the initiative to attack...

.Some things snowballed bigger and bigger once they wanted to drive, so when Li Jincheng opened the door and sat in, he felt a clear, low atmosphere in the car.

    He Zhenxuan rarely writes his thoughts on his face, so Li Jincheng didn't care much either.

    But gradually, he noticed some clues from other places.

    For example, if something happened to the company, He Zhenxuan still insisted on picking him home, and after sending him home, he would drive to the company again.

    For example, during the recent period, He Zhenxuan always pretended to be so tired at work, but in fact, staying at home is not bad, or there is a position in our company that is suitable for you.

    In short, either stay at home and don't go out to meet people, or just live under his supervision.

.This man's terrifying possessiveness is like a woman's aunt, always showing up on time after a while.

    Li Jincheng sneered inside. When he couldn't bear it, he simply threw a lot of gossip magazines in front of He Zhenxuan and said, "What is this?"

    Thinking of the origins of these magazines, Li Jincheng's face also has a dumbfounding expression.

    At the time he had just returned from his studies, Xiao Peiting dragged him to a side hall with a cautious look at the He family's regular dinner, followed by Shi Yinlan and He Qixuan with difficult faces.

    Just when Li Jincheng was confused, Xiao Peiting took out this pile of magazines, and said with earnest words: "Jincheng, we all know that Zhenxuan loves you very much, but he is also a businessman, and he usually entertains a lot...plus his Status status, some unscrupulous reporters want to use him to stimulate magazine sales, but these..."