PLOT AGAINST TIDE.

Chapter: 8.
*********

"So? Did he fall for it?" The eager merman sitting beside the one that had placed the call asked once the conversation had ended.

Roan turned towards the group of six and smiled grandly. "Of course, he did, he's completely smitten by me, it's pitiful." He spat, a taste of disgust lingering.

"By the gods, he has to be the dumbest merman since the Fire Trident graced the Seven Seas." The first hateful merman mocked and the others laughed.

"Even the crab soldiers would outsmart him," Hiro added.

The crab soldiers were the dumbest of all sea creatures and they're mostly considered the clowns of the Seven Seas so they are often used in comparison with unintelligent sea creatures.

"When had you even discovered he preferred mermen rather than being embraced in the tender arms of a mermaid." Bay inquired and Roan just smiled.

"I've known for a while." He replied with pride as if he had won a Nobel Sea prize.

"To think that he had to be the Tideian, ugh, makes me want to snuff his soulpearls out of him and dump him by the Gates of Glasa for the witches to make a treat out of him." Titan retorted.

"Or leave him by the Gates of Merlona for the whispering Ghosts siren songs to sweep him away into oblivion. That way he would fade without a trace." Hiro suggested and the others nodded, they seemed to like that thought better.

"But, if we kill him, Neptune would know, he is a Tideian after all and they are as important as Neptune in all the Seven Seas." Bay reasoned.

"And then he will reincarnate. I hate him so much." Hiro hissed.

"It has to be him, doesn't it?" The first hateful merman fumed and the others turned to look at him. He was in a rage, his guise consumed by fury. "Did you know I went looking at the portraits of the past Tideians and not one looked as radiant as he did? I am so madly jealous of his beauty. For a merman, he shouldn't have been possessed with such fairness and his hair, by the gods I so badly want to shave them off and make a belt out of them."

"Yeah, you know I have heard that the mermaids envy his magnificence even the merfairies whispered." Hiro chipped in.

"Which is why Diondra wouldn't give him up for anything. Who can be compared in all of Aquarial? Diondra in all her beauty matching with Tide, their offspring would be the most beautiful in all the Seven Seas. The envy of all." Roan provoked.

"The more reason why I have wanted him dead since yesterday!" The first snapped. "He makes the rest of us look inadequate."

"Remember, he was kissed by a merdragon, even the fairies bestowed great magics when he was born. I for one think his mother cheated with his birth. What if he isn't even a true Tideian?" Hiro queried.

"He is, if he wasn't he wouldn't have been born when he was and the Elder of Elders would have struck him dead on the day he received the markings of a Tideian so that is out of the question." Bay defused before it became an argument.

"I want him out of my way. He is obstructing me and the princess. I know she loves me, she is only cajoled by that Tideian's grandeur. I want him dead, Roan, why is it taking so long to accomplish this aim? He's on his way to two thousand years old and we still haven't been able to kill him, why?" Titan was nearly in tears. It seems all his plan has failed or would fail even before they're put in motion. At the end of the day, that tricky Tideian would escape alive.

"These things take time, Titan, and I'm taking care of it, you know that."

"Remember he would reincarnate," said Bay.