VISITING THE PARENTS.

Chapter: 148.
*****

The two elderly couples stood side by side, watering cans in their hands as they carefully watered their prized flower plants when they spotted the flurry of automobiles pulling into their little home. Slowly they both turned and stared ahead as the first car drove in and parked, a man in a black suit exited the car and made a turn to the other side to open the doors. When they saw their son step out of the vehicle they couldn't be happier, dropping the cans they both hurried over to welcome him.

Once Alexander came down, a smile so bright made his face even more handsome and he was running into their embrace just immediately. They hugged for a good while and when they pulled apart, Alexander bowed and greeted his father and mother then turned around to introduce the newcomers. Both parents smiled when they noticed the little angel that looked exactly like their son and they knew without a doubt that they were staring into the eyes of their granddaughter. Maria had stolen their son and forced him to stay away from home and from them. The last time they saw their grand-baby was on the day of her Christening.

"Mom, Dad, I would like you to meet, Allison, your granddaughter, and Matthew, your soon-to-be son-in-law." Alexander introduced and both parents gasped as he said this and looked at each other in shock, it wasn't that they didn't believe him, they just weren't expecting that he had left Maria for good and even more is dating a man and soon to be married to him, neither of them was prepared for this but they didn't dislike it either.

"You are gay?" His father asked, eyeing him with an amused smile on his face.

"But he was married to Maria and they had a child together too," His wife muttered to her husband and they both snickered.

"Hey, I can hear you two you know, and I could be Bi, either way, I've done my introduction, you hug and kiss, I'm going to my old room." With that said, Alexander began to walk toward the entrance of the little home he grew up in.

"I can't express how glad I am that you made him leave that vile woman." Selena began to address Matthew as she went to hug him.

"True, true..." Her husband conceded. "She had our poor son trapped between her fingers, she used and tossed him around like he was nothing and he doesn't even see just how vile that woman is."

"You never liked her, both of you!" Alexander called from a few feet away, obviously eavesdropping even as he walked away.

Both parents laughed. "Anyone with a good eye could see from a distance how evil that woman is!" His father threw back and Alexander rolled his eyes.

"Careful, my daughter is right there and that's her mother you are all talking about!" He returned once again, shaking his head with a smile when he heard Allison giggle.

"Come, Come inside my loves, I will prepare Alexander's favorite dishes for you all, come." Selena ushered them in while holding her granddaughter's hand.

"It's so good to see you again, Alek." His father spoke as they headed for the door.

"Urgh, you say it like I haven't been here in ages." Alexander retorted.

"And that isn't a lie, it's been nearly ten years since you came home and I know it's that woman's fault."

"Dad... could you not bring her up every two seconds?" Alexander said in a feigned cry. "Today is a happy day, I brought home a husband and your granddaughter." He whined and they all laughed.

"Probably the only wise thing you have ever done in your life too." His mother teased and Alexander cried louder, his steps became faster.

"Whatever happened between you two? How did you get your daughter back? I thought she took her to her new husband?" Alexander groaned when he heard his mother's shot after shot of questions.