BE MY SUBMISSIVE.

Chapter: 70.
****

"See any you like, love?"

"Any I like? Is that a joke question? Of course, I see lots of ones I like!"

"Show me?"

"Show you?" He nodded and Alexander bit his bottom lip and moved in circles as he accessed the cars. "That one." He pointed to a sex black whip.

"Ah, that is a Rolls-Royce Sweptail... such exquisite choice, my love." He commended. "Found another?" He asked and Alexander searched intently.

"That one, what's the name?" He pointed while asking.

God, he wanted to touch them but even that seemed like a crime so he just settled for pointing.

"That is a Mercedes-Maybach Exelero."

"Whoa!" He gasped.

"Just the two?"

"That one."

"Lamborghini Sian... one of my favorites but not the most expensive."

"God, you really love cars don't you?"

"I do and I'm starting to think you do as well."

"Well, who wouldn't, standing where I am right now...just look at all these cars, I'm starting to think if I go upstairs I may not be coming down today."

"You could say that?"

"Another time then."

"Are you implying you want to visit me again?"

"Shut up." Matthew laughed, it made him smile. "How many cars do you own in total?"

"Well over two hundred." He said as if it wasn't a big deal.

"Wh-what?!" He gawked. "How do you drive over two hundred cars?!" The man shrugged with a smile.

"I'm Falcon, cars are my thing...also, some of the cars belonged to my father."

"Whoa, they're all so glorious!"

"Thank you."

"I noticed you didn't come out with the bodyguards today."

"I decided to come alone, I noticed they seem to spook you somewhat."

"No, they don't!" He replied rather too quickly.

"Really, don't think I didn't notice you looking around for any sign of them while you walked into CidarOak yesterday and while I drove you home

"They're not very easily not noticed even if they're standing four blocks away."

"And you always want to fight with them."

"Now you're just telling lies."

"Let's head in, shall we?" Alexander heard amusement in his tone.