Chapter 11

"Wait, hold on. I thought you said an entire pack of humans attacked your village?" Wyatt asked, still grasping onto the werewolf. 

He was acting like if he let go, Waverly would shatter into pieces.  

Maybe he was right.

"There was.." She sighed. "But he's the only one I recognize from that night."

Willa started to pace back and forth. 

"Alright. Well, if he knows were we are then you're in danger-" Wyatt started to say.

"You mean our whole pack is in danger." The alpha interrupted. "We never should've let the humans know we were here, brother."

He scoffed. "You're seriously going to blame this on me?"

She rolled her eyes. "I'm not blaming it on anyone.. but yeah, this is your fault."

"My fault?"

"Yes, your fault."

They started bickering. 

Waverly began to push herself out of the werewolves embrace and he immediately yanked her back in. 

"No. No, relax."

She shook her head. "It's okay."

He hesitated for a moment then huffed out a sigh and lifted his arms. 

Waverly shifted herself to the floor and started brushing the dirt off of her clothes. 

Willa folded her arms over her chest. "Don't worry, we'll find him."

"No." She argued. "You cant."

"Uh, yes we can Waverly. I am not letting this man get away with attacking you.. twice." Wyatt went on.

She sighed. "As much as I appreciate your concern, this man will crush you."

He frowned. 

"What? This guy slaughtered my family. If he knows where I am, then i'm sure his buddies do too." Waverly said. "I will not let him kill all of you."

Willa nodded in agreement. "She's right."

Wyatt glared at his sister. 

"Don't give me that look. If he is as dangerous as Waverly says, we don't stand a chance. We're not exactly thriving.."

His eyes flashed with rage. 

He opened his mouth to reprimand her but was quickly cut off by a sudden burst of coughing. 

"Case in point.." Willa muttered. 

Waverly placed her hand on his back. "Maybe listen to your sister for once."

He cursed under his breath. 

She shoved him. "Shut the fuck up." 

Willow started shoveling her supplies back into her med bag and grinned. "Looks like you're bouncing back."

Waverly shook her head. "Yeah, right.." 

"That man is crazy and he will not stop until i'm dead and buried." 

The three of them fell silent. 

"I need to leave."

Wyatt's eyebrows furrowed. "Leave? Are you kidding?"

"Yes, leave." She repeated. "If there's any chance he knows there's a pack hidden here,  they will not stop until you are all gone."

Willa kneeled down. "Waverly, that man is hunting you down. If we let you go out there alone, he'll kill you."