13

Him

Her eyes were wide, she was scared to tell me something. Then I heard the sweetest words from her lips. Words I had thought to hear only in dark fantasies. No matter how much I had wanted to hear them since Asher first told me of the virgin jilted bride in his bar.

In a rush, her words came out, voice soft and breathy. "Its my first time" everything in the room came to a halt, even Merritt's heart skipped beats. My beautiful, innocent little dove, half undressed, looking at me with those big brown doe eyes, asking me to be the first man to have her. My own virgin sacrifice. Asher had at least earned whatever favors he decided to call in.

Nothing I had ever done had earned me this monumental prize. Not in life or undead life. But here she was, warm, wet and willing, but now I realized I would have to put her off for one last night. She deserved to have a perfect, romantic loving introduction to sex. One where I stayed the whole night, holding her spent body close, waking up together tangled in sheets that smelled like our coupling. I couldn't stay the night here, the morning sun would roast me. I wouldn't make love to her only to leave her alone in the middle of the night like a common whore.

She looked away, a flush darkening her skin. I realized I had been mesmerized by her words too long, she thought I was rejecting her offer. The scent of her shame perfumed the air, making the Demon try and burst forward, to give her what she had asked for. Wanting to bury our cold hard length to the hilt before she was ready, to hear her cry out as her walls stretched around my cock with no warm up.

I held him back, dropping to my knees in front of her. We wouldn't be making love tonight, much to my cock and demon's disappointment. But that didn't mean I was going to leave her untouched a moment longer.

With just one finger I touched her chin, gently coaxing her to look at me again, wide glassy eyes, on the verge of tears looked at me, kneeling at her feet. I caught a tear that broke free to trail down her cheek. "No tears love." I told her as she looked at me, waiting for a rejection that would never come.

"I can't stay tonight, tomorrow I will move you into your apartment, my schedule will be free. Tomorrow we will make love until the sun rises, and even longer." My hands went to her dress, bunched around her waist. She adjusted on the bed, helping me move the garment down her body before tossing it to the side.

She looked at me, eyes shining, but no longer fearing rejection."What are you doing?" she questioned as I hooked a finger from each hand around the thin lace of her panties by her hip bones. She was nibbling that plump lower lip of hers, unaware of how deeply it affected me.

"I'm going to eat your pussy until you cum on my face Merritt." I watched her face pale at my sudden switch from sweet words to blunt vulgarity. Before she licked her lips, her eyes hungry as she looked down, silently watching as I moved her soaking wet panties down her legs and into my pocket. "Would you like that?"

She nodded. Lips parted, as my hands gently nudged her thighs apart, revealing her pretty pink pussy to my eyes. She had been waxed, recently. A small, heart shaped short tuft of hair above her clit was all that was left. She was bare and dripping for me already. The scent of her arousal made my eyes roll back as the Demon wanted to take what he already considered his.

Putting the Demon back in his place, at the back of my mind. I started to lay a line of kisses from her ankle up her leg. "Words Merritt, tell me what you want." I breathed out on her cunt, watching her body shiver from only air touching her.

"You want to go down on me?" she asked, sounding so unsure, like she couldn't tell just how fucking eager I was to taste more of her. I felt like my body was vibrating on a cellular level with the restraint I was demonstrating. Waiting for her consent.

I couldn't help the low growl that moved from my throat, "Fuck Merritt, more than anything, let me taste you love, let me make you feel good." I couldn't hold back, the demon pushed a pointed tongue deeply through her folds. Just once before I had him pulled back. Her hips bucked up, meeting the demons tongue

She was nodding, mouth open in a silent scream when I looked up, "I-I want that" she breathed . I didn't allow the words to finish hitting the air before I pounced, tongue delving between her folds, her hands clutching at the duvet underneath her as she instantly started to pant and writhe under my touch. Falling back to lay on the bed. Hair splayed out around her head.

Careful not to hurt her, I moved one leg over my shoulder, a hand on her other thigh, holding it against the bed so she was open to me. Lapping long lines from her anus up to her clit, my tongue roaming to taste every fold and inch of her sex. Letting her slick coat my tongue as the Demon purred at finally getting to taste more of her.

She was honey on my tongue, while her body bucked and writhed under my mouth. Small mewling sounds and breathy moans music in my ear as I worked her sex with my mouth. I went low, tongue moving at her slit, going lower to rim her asshole making her gasp while my fingers and thumb pressed firm figure eight patterns over her clit.

I felt her body start to tighten underneath me, her thighs clenching, she was close. "Oh God" she panted out, "No, it's too much." another sweet moan as her pussy clenched around my tongue. "Levi, I, I." She was holding back.

I moved my fingers lazily through her folds, stimulating her clit to keep her on edge, but giving her a moment. "Shh sweet girl, just let go. Cum for me little dove." my mouth was on her clit again, sucking the delicate nub in, gentle nips as my fingers toyed just at her opening, not quite penetrating her. In between telling her to let go, to give in to how her body felt.

I was relentlessly moving my mouth, teeth, tongue and lips over her clit, her back arched up, pressing her sex more into my face. My hand moved, open palm to press down on her belly, while she made soft begging sounds, telling me she couldn't until with a gush on my face, my name a scream on her lips Merritt finally came. Muscles twitching as I licked her pussy clean again with gentle touches of my tongue on her sensitive flesh. Her trembling as little after shocks rippled through her nervous system after every slow, language lick of my tongue.

She was laying back looking at the ceiling, dazed with a beautiful, contented smile on her lips while her small pert breasts rose and fell still encased in the black lace bra I had forgotten to remove. Or maybe the back of my mind wanted to save having her fully naked underneath me until I could have her every way we both wanted.

With gentle hands I lowered her leg off my shoulder to the floor, prowling up the bed, caging her between my arms underneath me. She smiled sweetly up at me, still lost in the bliss of her orgasm. I leaned down pressing my lips to hers, she flung her arms around my neck pulling me closer, tasting her cum on my lips, her tongue seeking entrance to my mouth. Her kiss was hungry, seeking more as her body arched to press against me, the heat from her core seeping into the skin of my abdomen. Grinding herself against me.

I pulled back, breaking the kiss. Looking at her flushed and breathless body with awe. She made a pleading sound as I pushed up and away from her, I let her know I would only be a moment. Returning with a warm washcloth that I soothed between her legs, taking care of my beautiful girl. Sliding a fresh pair of panties up her legs, before tucking her into bed.

"It's late sweet girl, tomorrow we will move you home, and then we will continue what we started." she nodded, already drifting off to sleep as I pulled the comforter around her.

"Thank you Levi." she breathed out as her eyes fluttered closed.

I kissed her forehead, "Good night Merritt." before I snuck out of the room and back to my lair. Tucking myself in for the day, clutching her still damp panties in my hand. Sunset couldn't come soon enough. I was going to be trying to rest while hiding a steel rod in my pants the whole day thinking of Merritt and all the carnal pleasure tonight would bring.