Loving Merritt After 12

Back upstairs, lounging in the living room, watching the city sky through the windows, Merritt told Asher of Levi's plan, before the two started to read through the main files Joy had singled out for them.

Levi was busy on his phone, the warehouse was going to need some heavy renovations. Far more soundproofing would be needed, along with better water systems and excellent drainage. A new high temperature furnace would be needed for various purposes aside from heating the expansive building.

Thankfully, he had teams and plans previously prepared. Levi liked to be prepared, now that he had Merritt ready and willing, there was no time to lose. He was going to struggle to find an appropriate witch or Fae to charm and ward the place to his satisfaction. It was getting harder and harder to find an independent magic user. No matter, as long as the other security measures all came together as planned, the magic would only be surplus protection.

Business arranged, Levi returned to his baby vampires. His sweet girl and the brat she had sired. Merritt was pouring through Shattered's file again. Levi closed the dossier, and handed her a more mundane man's photo. "He will get his," moving the file for the darkest monster in the pile aside. "However,I propose Mr. Wood, here, as our first target." Handing a less nightmarish file to Merritt. While Mr. Wood had not technically used his own hands to bring death to someone, he had been causing harm and ruining lives since he had been a teenager.

Mr. Wood was a serial predator. A rouge wolf of the worst kind. Making sure his seed was spread far and wide, leaving behind broken young women who usually only had a single drink before being drugged, taken somewhere dark, raped, on camera, the video shared online and left confused, sore, and far too often pregnant the next morning when they awoke.

He toured the country, moving from city to city, recently had been seen back in town only two days ago. They might have to wait months to catch him if they did not strike soon. Merritt flipped through the file. "I went to the bar once, it was a charity pubcrawl during my degree." The memory of fear tickled at the back of Merritt's mind. She had been exactly his type. Immediately her demon flared as hot as she ever did. "Yes. Let's get him." Merritt remembered being sheltered, remembered being small and afraid. She hated what this not man did to young women. She wanted to make him suffer.

Levi kissed Merritt's temple. "That's my girl. Tonight we take out the trash and catch some take away for Asher." Levi promised Merritt. Knowing the victims of this monster had touched a nerve in Merritt's memories.

Ruining the mood, entirely "Oooh yes Daddy Levi." Asher quipped , teasing Levi. Over eager at the prospect of a fresh meal.

Merritt looked at Asher. He wasn't like he used to be. He had mean edges, was bratty and acted entitled. She missed the man who had given up everything for her, who had taken bullets to the chest for her. The blue haired bar tender that had been kind to her the day she needed it most. The man who was a passionate and giving lover instead of rough and demanding. Taking what he wanted instead of taking pleasure in giving endless pleasure.

Asher had snatched the file from Merritt, looking through the file like it was a menu. Merritt sighed, lamenting Asher as he had been, Levi taking control of the room. "Come. To bed everyone, we need to rest." Levi directed his family up the stairs and into the large bed. Everyone undressing and laying down to rest in the soft bed. Night would fall in not terribly long. It wouldn't be the full renovation, Levi had made sure that it would be enough for them to get started tonight. Before Mr. Wood moved on to his next city and next victims.

When night fell, the sun set, Asher was the first to rise and drain another bag of blood. Two less than he normally did at sunset. Merritt worried he was going to get himself worked up. She wasn't even certain that her and Levi would succeed. There was a chance they wouldn't even find the monster they were hunting tonight.

Merritt got herself ready a shoulder length wavy golden brown wig with blunt bangs across her forehead. Merritt tried her best to follow along with a video tutorial on fresh makeup tips from teenage creators. Working to look softer, rounder, younger than she was. Asher was busy swatching lipsticks on his own arm until he found the perfect innocent peach color, handing it to Merritt right after she had slid dark brown colored contacts over her eyes. Dulling her vision, making the world blurred and less focused.

The lack of acute vision was worth it. Merritt looked in the mirror after applying the lipstick Asher had chosen for her. She could feel his reaction, he and his demon very much liked what they saw. Merritt was almost worried at how much she looked like a photo from her highschool yearbook. Except back then Merritt would have never sat so tall, been so confident.

Levi hung up his phone. Vanishing with inhuman speed and returning with a variety of restraints and a cord of rope. "Time to move Asher into place love, help me bind him up." Levi purred to Merritt.

Asher wanted to ravage Merritt. Desire growing to punch Levi out and just have his way with Merritt, chase her down, hunt her and make her scream. She was looking like such a tasty treat with her eyes big and dark brown once again. He had always been a predator, and he hadn't been allowed to hunt in so long.

Asher didn't put up a fight. He was going to get to leave the apartment. He was going to get to taste fresh blood. He had eternity to hunt Merritt, in the woods, with her barefoot and wearing white under the moon. Tonight he was going to behave and wait for his dinner to be brought to him. Levi used the heavy leather and metal reinforce cuffs to bind Asher's wrists in front of him and his legs in a wide spreader bar. Making sure he wouldn't easily run away.

Levi continued to bind Asher while Merritt went to change into a little black slip dress. Small black flats ensuring she looked small. Merritt would have been seriously uncomfortable in this outfit when alive. Far less clothing than she would ever wear, paired with no bra or panties. Merritt looked in the mirror at her completed her look. Merritt looked barely legal, innocent and like a little snack ready to be served up.

She was perfect.