17

Him

She had exploded underneath me the last time I drew an orgasm through her body, her whole being clenching all at once before her legs had finally fallen limp like she was boneless to the bed. She should be relaxed enough now that I wouldn't hurt her too badly.

I couldn't help myself from starting to explore her body more while I was lapping at her core and sucking on her clit. She had sworn she was a virgin but no virgin had ever sucked cock like Merritt. She had been so turned on from every sound or reaction I gave her. Like she loved to have my cock in her throat. I hoped that was the case. I didn't know if I would be able to ever let her get dressed or leave this bed again. I had a dragon acquaintance who every hundred years or so choses a new mate to covet and treasure. Never made sense, but then again, it had been an awful long while since any reproductive urges had crossed my mind. Until now, the battle to wait for Merritt to choose eternity with me, or give in to the strong call to sire her now was constant.

When I had slowly tested her channel, finding her to be tight even around a single finger, the Demon had started to push forward with force. Wanting to slam a cock roughly in her tight hole, hear her scream as she stretched out around me. Instead my finger quested deeper, slowly as she approached another peak. The mythical not real marker of virginity or not, since it's rarely present at all. Yet, there it was, stopping my finger as she winced slightly. The Demon had almost won control then. But I held him back, instead pushing Merritt into the hardest climax yet. Finally she was ready.

I prowled up her body from between her legs. Caging her underneath my body as I moved into missionary position, she had been waiting for her husband, instead she would be with a demon. "Are you ready?"

Sounding out of breath and needy as she put her hands on my shoulder, "Yes, I need you, please." begging me, using the leverage of her hands on my shoulder to try and arch and lift her body up to meet mine.

I paused, running a broad flat tongue over her nipple before sucking the pert breast in between my lips before nipping her erect bud with my teeth. Eyes looking up as she reacted. Just as beautifully as she had the spanking. Sweet surprise, and the perfume of her sex growing wetter for me. The demon was in my head, once we turn her we can play as rough as we want and she will be fine, nothing will hurt her. Think of the games we could play together forever. He whispered, painting beautiful bloody pictures in my mind.

No, I focused back on her pulse, her warm soft body here in front of me. I wanted her like this for at least a few years. I wanted to take her on vacations, spoil her. Watch her eat new foods every day. Then spank her ass raw at night and take care of her during the day. I tried to placate the demon. We still hadn't even fed on her. We want her to love us, then accept us, then let us enjoy her blood until she is ready to join us in the afterlife. Merritt and I could have it all.

I kissed Merritt, soft, gentle. Taking my erection in one hand I rubbed it up and down along her slit, coating the eager for attention tip of my cock in her readily available slick. She wiggled and angled her hips, looking at me with so much desire and trust that I didn't truly deserve. With absolutely no guilt about all she didn't know, I lined myself up at the entrance to Merritt's body, slowly moving my hips forward.

Despite my best efforts to loosen her up and relax her, Merritt was still like a vice around me. Muscles tight and gripping as I slowly rocked my hips back and forth, just a little deeper each time. Delighting in the small mewling, needy, begging sounds she was making underneath me. She had closed her eyes, Focusing instead on how her body felt as it accepted mine inside her. I looked down to where my cock was slowly vanishing inside her body, joining us together. I wish I had set up a few more well placed cameras in her apartment, I wanted to be able to have this memory in full vivid detail for as long as the media would persist.