26

Her

I felt a warm finger trace along the very damp lace between my legs, noticing that there was no middle in the crotchless lingerie I had on. Then another finger from a completely different hand. I grabbed my wine glass, quickly downing the last sip feeling the rush on my palate. The second glass of wine always tasted better.

"I think our present is eager to be unwrapped Asher." I heard Levi say, as his finger plunged into my ready entrance, making me gasp, the opening in the lace a clear and open path for him.

Asher's mouth was kissing and nipping along my throat and shoulder, his other hand on my breast, warm on my skin even through my clothes. As he hummed a noise of agreement against my skin. Then they both moved another finger each to my very wet opening, my knees falling apart. Letting them in. Hands holding on to the counter to keep myself from slipping from the tall seat.

"We wont let you fall love." Levi said in my ear. I gave into everything they were both doing. Levi was kissing my mouth like it held the air he needed to stay alive. Asher and Levi were both fingering my pussy, working together to touch me in a way I had never experienced before. Two sets of two fingers from completely different people, working out sync, each moving their own way. It was exquisite. Better than the vibrator. I started to lean back, to let them reach deeper, before my center of gravity shifted too far, two arms, one from either man were around me. Holding me safe as their other hands decided to divide and conquer.

Levi was manipulating my clit. Rubbing patterns, pinching and rolling the hyper sensitive bud between his expert fingers. Asher was hot in my pussy, I could feel his heat everywhere. "Oh. Oh fuck." I heard myself say as his third finger started to join the first two. Levi intensified his actions as Asher started to sincerely fuck me with his fingers. I went tense, as Levi claimed my lips with his, barely a breath between when Asher's lips left mine and Levi's took over. An orgasm washing over me as I moaned, Levi swallowing the sounds with his mouth..

I felt my body be lifted into Asher's very warm one while my mind was still blissed out. "You're so hot." I heard myself say.

"You are beautiful too, kitten." I frowned, that wasn't what I meant. I didn't have time to protest, he was kissing me, holding me tight in his arms as he bounded up the stairs like I was weightless. I was small but he wasn't a giant. He moved with power, like his entire body was muscle and strength. "Can I unwrap her now?" Asher called down the stairs. He was bouncing on the balls of his feet with excitement as he put me down on still slightly weak knees. I sat down on the foot of the bed, waiting for my men to decide who got to undo the bow and unwrap their present.

"Wait." It was the voice. I felt Asher's body react just like mine. We waited. Staring at each other. The way he looked at me made my stomach twist with desire, like I was a sex goddess. Like he wanted to pounce on me and the only thing holding him back was Levi's command. I felt wanted under his gaze, the feeling enough to get me almost high.

I loved that Asher reacted to Levi's commands like I did. Because Levi had that much power over everyone. Everyone listened to Levi. It wasn't my fault I had quickly given in. Watching Asher fall into place with me and Levi so seamlessly tonight. Having the warmest, nicest holiday meal I had ever had, this was all a dream come true.

Levi came up the stairs. Looking at me with the look I now knew meant I was going to enjoy tonight immensely. "Merritt, tell us what you want." Levi said. It was too much power. I wasn't ready for it. I knew how I wanted to start, what I wanted to try. But how they got there, who was where, I could never choose.

All in a quick rush, "I want to be undressed, laid out on the bed, someone fucks my throat while the other eats my pussy. Then I want both of you inside me." Leaving the rest up to them to fill in.

"Asher, Heads or tails?" Levi Offered.

"Tailsl" Asher sounded eager.

"You can undress Merritt tonight. You strip first though." I loved when Levi spoke like this. When he was in control. Asher moved to follow his instructions, perfectly. Just like I would have. Looking towards Levi first and then locking on me as he peeled off his clothes. "Bow first." Levi instructed once Asher was standing naked in front of me.

My eyes were focused on Levi as he started to undress for me while Asher undid the bow on my dress, his hand along my waist as he slid the zipper down my back. The shoulders started to slip, and Asher helped them along, revealing the bright, cherry red lace bodysuit. It hid nothing, the red color only brought attention to everywhere I wanted to be touched. The open crotch inviting them.

I heard Asher's breathing hitch when he had the dress off me, but I was left standing in the separate crinoline and the red bodysuit. Levi was there, reminding me, "Eyes on me love." And I snapped to him, as his cock slipped free from his pants and underwear. I wanted him. I wanted Asher. Levi had made me greedy for everything.

Levi's hand's were around my waist as he undid the single snap on the costume crinoline with a lust filled growl. The light weight under layer falling to my ankles. "Mouth and fingers only Asher." I heard Levi command as I was laid out on the bed how I had wanted. My head was over the edge of the bed, laying back. Levi was in front of me, hard and ready,

I felt Asher start to lick and tease at my pussy, mouth and fingers only, just as instructed. "Tell me what you want Merritt." Levi asked me. Always making me tell him what I wanted. I loved that while he was leading, he never rushed me.

"Asher to keep doing that," as if on cue, Asher twisted and curled his fingers in time with extra suction from his mouth on my clit in a way that felt amazing. Making me moan, "And your cock in my mouth, down my throat until you cum Levi." Yes. That is exactly what I wanted as Asher made a new wave of pleasure roll through my body. I wanted more of that while I made sure Levi felt just as good.

"I love hearing her dirty talk." Asher paused his attention, lifting his head up to watch as I leaned my head back over the edge of the bed. Levi was there, cock out waiting. I took him on my grasp, gently urging him to come closer, running his cock along the seam of my lips, tasting the seeping drops of precum from the engorged head.

I relaxed my jaw, hands cupping Levi's firm ass cheeks in my palms, and pulled him closer, his thick length being swallowed down my throat. I heard him groan as his balls came to rest against my face. I had done it! I felt so proud that I had taken all of him as he started to rock his hips. Fucking my face just like I had asked. I felt filthy, and hot. Hearing their moans around me while Asher pulled orgasm after orgasm from my body.

Levi was whispering encouragement. Telling me what a good girl I was, how beautiful I looked with his cock down my throat and Asher eating my pussy. It felt so good. Asher was moaning as the wet sounds increased, squelching lewdly as my pussy gushed for both my lovers.

This was even hotter than I had imagined it in my head. I whimpered slightly as Asher added another thick finger, filling my greedy cunt. It wasn't a whimper of pain. No, it was a whimper begging for more. Levi gently placed his hand on my throat, feeling my throat bulge under his palm as his cock slid deep inside me. Not cutting off my airway, or squeezing. A possessive move as he fucked my throat. I loved every second he had his hand on my neck. I was his, he should be possessive.

"Time to make our girl cum hard Asher." I loved how Levi said 'our girl'. Being theirs was everything I wanted. I didn't care what anyone thought of my relationships, they were mine and sacred to me.

Asher and Levi both picked up the pace, overwhelming my body with pleasure from top and bottom. Until the opposing waves of pleasure met in my belly. I felt my core go tense just as Levi began to spurt down my throat. I came with a guttural moan around his cock. I exploded, seeing stars behind my eyes. Some of Levi's cum dribbling from my lips as I went limp. I could feel a silly satisfied smile on my face, uncaring that a line of cum was running down my still upside down cheek.

Levi's thumb swiped his cum up off my face, wiping it away on his abdomen. Asher finished lapping my cum from between my thighs, before pulling me by my ankles back from the edge of the bed. Levi leaned over me. Kissing me upside down, his nose to my chin. His lips so familiar but so different at this angle. I blushed as I felt my pussy drip, greedy for more. Levi separated his lips from mine. "Ready love?"

I was still so blissed out I couldn't make words or thoughts. "Green. More. Green light." I managed to babble out. Smiling up at the love of my life.