21

Her

This was a dream. There was no way real life could feel this good. I heard Levi tell me it was time to make my dream come true. I felt my body shudder as my already drenched thighs grew even more slick. I had never been this wet or full of cum in my life.

It was filthy and depraved and I still wanted more. I got back on all fours, well three limbs, one hand reached for Levi's thick cock right in front of my face, starting to kitten lip the tip. Smiling as his hips bucked, pushing his length deeper past my lips.

I leaned back, just enough to issue my latest request. " Asher, I'm going to suck Levi off, I want you to get my ass ready and start fucking me there." another bob of my head up and down on Levi's cock, looking over my shoulder, making heated eye contact with Asher, "Please?" before returning to my mission to suck my boyfriend to completion while another man played and fucked with my asshole.

I was focusing on Levi, on swirling my tongue how he liked, running my tongue along the thick vein on the underside, making his hips flex his length deeper down my throat.

I wantonly raised my ass, just as I felt Asher's mouth come down on my ass, his tongue thrusting to loosen my tight ring. This was not what I was expecting. I had thought I would feel a cool artificially lubricated finger, gently teasing me open. Instead Asher's hot mouth working me open was making me moan and drool around Levi.

I felt the now familiar signs that Levi was close to being tipped over the edge. Encouraging me to work harder. Asher must have noticed my intensity change because he stopped rimming my asshole and finally I felt what I had expected before, a super slick artificially lubed finger gently pressing into me, as he fingered my pussy and clit with his other hand.

"That's it, relax and let me in kitten." Asher had leaned up over my body, his heat radiating down. I tried to do what he said, as a second finger was nudged inside my back passage. He sissored his two fingers to loosen me just as Levi came in my throat, I worked quick to suck back and swallow everything he gave.

Levi had a cock that never quit before I passed out exhausted. Tonight was no exception. He had never gone soft. I stepped off the bed, bare feet moving towards Levi, "Ready?" He asked me. I nodded, this had been even better than anything I had dreamed already. He wrapped me in his arms and kissed me like he could draw my soul through my lips into his. Leaving me breathless and wanting more. "Tell Asher about your dream, love." A gentle swat on my ass, making me more excited. I never would have thought I would enjoy spanking so much.

I looked back over my shoulder at Asher who was prowling around the bed to join Levi and I in the open space of the upper loft. Where I normally had a chair for reading in the afternoon when all the windows gave this particular spot an ethereal glow. Chair had been moved to the wall for tonight thankfully. "I've been having a dream where Levi holds me in his arms" Levi picked me up as soon as I said it, just how I imagined he would. He had surprised me with how quick he had moved and I had shrieked just a little, "Sorry," I said, for the shriek, I couldn't help it when I was startled, "Then Levi lowers me, sliding inside my pussy," it still felt weird saying that word out loud, but it was the easiest.

This time I was ready as Levi lowered me, fulfilling part of my dream. Gravity and the angle of my hips had him deeper than I think he had ever been. It was already so nice to just be in the air and full of Levi, but the monster in my head who had been set loose wanted more. "Then the blue haired bartender who was nice to me comes up and fucks my asshole" I turned to meet his eyes. Aside from Levi, no one else had ever truly heard me say anything like this. Gabi guessed things, and could tell yes or no now by how badly I blushed.

Asher was there, his cock had been freshly lubricated, I could feel the coldness of the synthetic goo. I was thankful for it as he easily slid inside my ass, he wasn't quite as large as Levi, who I already knew fit perfectly back there. There was no pain, only a warm stretching feeling as they filled me up. Then they both started to work together, filling me in alternation, then in sync then my head when all floaty. Everything was pleasure, it felt like I was cumming endlessly, until I could barely breathe.