27

Him

She had reached her dreamy blissful state. Her body still humming for more. Cheeks rosey, pulse racing, eyes hooded and dazed from pleasure and lust. This was Merritt at her most beautiful. Moments that only myself and Asher had ever seen. The rarest of precious treasures.

We weren't nearly done with her yet though. She had said the magic words, green for more. My sweet greedy little dove. "Asher, sit here." I patted the edge of the bed, he did as he was told. "lay back, Merritt, sit your sweet pussy on his cock." she went to follow my instructions, but facing Asher. "Other way love." she looked at me, those sweet doe eyes confused for a moment before she swiveled around, her back towards Asher, leaning against his chest.

"Good girl." I praised her, loving the beaming smile she gave me. I could get her into this dreamy haze on my own, but it was nice to have it happen so quickly with Asher here, likely that mate bond he was trying to ignore enhanced every sensation and touch for them. I heard a true moon goddess blessed mate bond made every touch electric. Certainly seemed like he could make my girl cum quicker than even her new vibrator. I did hope the wolf knew what he was risking going against his goddess and wolf's designs.

"Lay back Merritt, hold her hips Asher." I thought my little dove was ready for a new sensation. Asher had an excellent, long cock that I now planned to make use of. He was able to stay deep inside her while she leaned back on his chest. I lined up with her pussy. Already tight around Asher's generous cock. I knew Merritt could take more, that she wanted it. I lined up, next to Asher, starting to gently tease the eager head of my cock in next to his.

Merritt was moaning, little mewling sounds from her lips until the swollen crown slipped inside her opening. Her hands on my shoulder, Asher's on her hips, "Oh fuck yes." She hissed out, one hand moving to her breast, pinching her own nipples as I moved deeper. Asher was wiggling his hips, unable to contain himself. Merritts body writhing on his in pleasure, my cock sliding along his, squeezing every inch of his sensitive cock as Merritts body held both of us.

I handed Asher a tiny bullet vibrator. "Help our girl enjoy herself." Turning it on a medium setting. Both of us reacting as the small vibrator made contact with her clit, her body clenching even tighter around us. I started to thrust my hips back and forth in Merritts warm, wet and willing body. Asher's cock was impossibly hot, all shifters seemed like they had fevers all the time to me. It was nice to be able to tell his exceptional warmth from Merritts ideal temperature.

I looked at Asher, he was fighting a battle with his wolf. Fuck I had forgotten. Lost in the moment with Merritt. Now I had Merritts tender throat, the marking spot right in front of him. He never stopped moving his fingers over her clit, or let her slip or shift as I fucked her on top of him, with his cock burried deep inside her body. I watched Asher, as his wolf almost won, teeth elongating. My hand went around his throat until the wolf receded. I felt something shift in the air. Asher and Merritt both came. But Asher had the look of a man who had his orgasm ruined completely.

He was still hard, and Merritt's eyes were on me. I watched my little dove as she lifted herself on shaky legs, moving Asher's still hard cock from her pussy to her other hole, sitting down, eyes fluttering as he filled her ass. Asher was holding her tightly, his nose in her hair, inhaling deeply. Over and over.

I put my arm around Asher, holding him in a reclined seated position with Merritt on his lap, as I kneeled on the bed and slid into her slick channel. Lifting one of her legs, changing everyone's angle. By the sounds of everyone, to their pleasure.

Merritt arched back, tilting her head to kiss Asher. They were beautiful to watch together as Asher and I both filled her, front and back. Merritt was riding wave after wave of pleasure now, her body bucking between mine and Ashers as I held both of them and fucked her. My cock sliding up down, stimulating Asher's cock with every thrust while his hand worked to finger Merritt's clit. She came, eyes rolling back, lashes fluttering as she gushed her honey and our collective cum back on both of us.