Loving Merritt After 6

Jada withdrew her hand from Merritt's core as the last tremble of her orgasm finished coursing through her nerve cells. Levi appeared behind Jada, taking her fingers that were coated in Merritt's slick to his lips, sucking each one clean in his mouth. Jada turned to look at Levi like she finally appreciated the enigma that he was. "You brought me a virgin to play with?" Her eyes alight with excitement.

"Merritt never had a chance to play with another woman before, no." Levi scented the blood running up Jada's carotid artery, under the thin skin of her neck as he looked towards Merritt recovering as she got over the stars Jada had made explode before her eyes. "Now, Merritt, on your back on the mat. Jada strip down and sit on my little dove's face." Levi smiled a wicked smile and licked his lips, "Then take my cock down your pretty throat like the good whore you are." Levi ordered. Merritt was back on solid ground and knew Jada was just as susceptible to Levi when he used that voice as her and Asher were. No one could resist Levi when he used the voice.

Merritt had jumped to do as Levi said, going to the padded waterproof mat covered section on the floor. Laying down on her back, fully dressed. Levi hadn't told her to undress. Merritt did exactly as she had been told. She did watch, eagerly as Jada undressed. She had hidden thorned vine tattoos under her dress, branches running around her waist and up her sides, curling around each breast in a beautiful design that highlighted her strong, curvaceous body. Merritt's mouth watered, and it wasn't just for the blood in Jada's veins.

Watching enraptured as Jada prowled towards Merritt, elegantly arranging herself on her knees, pussy right in Merritt's face. Merritt hesitantly put her hands on Jada's hips. Warm, soft delicate skin under her hands. Blood thrumming through her blood vessels, singing the most tempting song to Merritt.

Merritt had taken too long, Jada rocked her pelvis, grinding herself on Merritt's face. "It doesn't have teeth, get -" Jada's commanding moment over Merritt was cut short as Levi took her face in both his hands and forced his cock between her lips, smearing lipstick down her chin and on her face as his cock worked down her throat.

Merritt smelt Jada's pussy slicken at being rough handled by Levi. "She is mine, not your's Cherries" Levi growled at Jada. Who nearly swooned as Levi's balls slapped her chin while her throat bulged out around his cock, her eyes watering, causing trails of mascara and eye liner to run down her cheeks, ruining her meticulous highlighter and contoured makeup.

"You'll be good Merritt." Levi's voice praised Merritt, her hands were gentle on Jada's hips, Not a single demonic claw had appeared on her hands. Merritt was in control. Merritt tried to mirror how Asher sucked down on her clit, guiding Jada's hips with firm, but controlled guidance, as Merritt ate pussy for the first time. Jada tasted like sweet cherries and life and something new and delicious after a drought.

Merritt could feel and sense as Jada's body approached an orgasm. Gagging on Levi's cock, sputtering with saliva dripping from her lips. Levi was not being overly gentle with Jada. He had never once fucked Merritt's face like this when she had been alive. Merritt fell even more in love with Levi. He had been so kind, and gentle as a lover when she didn't know the truth. Even with his immensely powerful demon, he had maintained perfect, flawless control.

Merritt could be like her maker. Merritt moved one hand from Jada's hips. Merritt didn't need to breathe, so Jada could grind her own pleasure endless without worrying she would suffocate Merritt between her thighs. Merritt gave Jada's ass a solid, but not bruising slap, as Merritt suckled and nibbled roughly over Jada's clit. Eliciting a muffled scream from Jada as she came hard on Merritt's face, unable to fully sound out her pleasure while still gagged on Levi's cock.

Levi made an almost purring sound, "Such good girls." He praised as he slowly pulled his cock from Jada's mouth. Slapping his saliva coated still hard cock against Jada's cheek once.

On weak knees, Jada sat down on the waterproof, padded pat beside Merrittt. Looking well and truly fucked. Hair tangled and wild around her head, makeup smeared and running down her face. She looked ruined and perfect to Merritt. "You sure she never tongue fucked a woman?" Jada panted out, short of breath as she came down from her high. Breasts heaving with the effort of catching her breath. "That was amazing." Making Merritt beam with pride. She had tried to emulate what it felt like when Levi and Asher ate her out. Doing what she thought would feel good based on her own experience. With most of her knowledge less than a year old, Merritt was thrilled she had been able to pleasure Jada. 

"Merritt is a very quick study." Beaming a smile at Merritt, offering his hand to help her stand. "Merritt you and I will pleasure Jada together, and you will feed as she cums again, then I will fuck you, when I am ready, I will feed from her, everyone will call this a lovely evening, yes?" Levi propositioned the room. Enthusiastic yes's from all participants.

Levi helped Jada stand, just as he had Merritt. While Merritt was up, and eager for the next step. Jada was walking on weak knees. Her body clearly more spent than the vampires she was with this evening. Levi held Jada's hand, offering her support on the short walk to the raised bed like platform that was essentially only a waterproof mattress on a platform. Helping Jada as she laid back on the bed. Levi had the human plant one foot firmly on the ground, the other he raised high, calf against his chest, pants around his ankles as he ran his cock through her folds. Jada's saliva still glistening on his cock as he pistoned his hips forward, slamming his length into her warm body.

Merritt used her vampire speed, and was curled around Jada tweaking each of her nipples with her hands just as Levi's cock roughly bottomed out Jada's delicious, warm, wet and so fucking willing body. Levi worked a beautiful pace with his cock plunging into Jada. Each stroke of his hips working her channel, stretching her body to it's limit.

Merritt did her best, trying to palm, and play with Jada's breasts, reaching between Jada and Levi to rub hard pattern's against her clit. Trying to work her body into pleasure. Almost too soon, just as Merrittt felt like she was getting the hang of pleasuring a woman, Jada began to pant that she was going to come. Raising her arm instinctively for Merritt. 

Levi took over, fucking her hot wet pussy harder, his hands working her clit at a furious pace until he commanded "Now!" Loudly to the room. Merritt bit down on Jada's arm exactly where she had bit the earlier volunteer. Jada's mouth was open in a silent scream of pleasure as she came. Merritt tasted as her blood changed with her orgasm. Tasting the hormone changes. It was amazing, leaving Merritt feeling almost high as she took her three swallows before pulling back. Looking as dazed as Jada was her orgasm waned.