Loving Merritt After 32

Merritt was alone in her new compact apartment. Curled up in the expertly and tastefully arranged living room, watching a movie while cocooned up on the couch surrounded by pillows and blankets. A hot water bottle by her side underneath all the coverings so she could feel warm.

She jumped from her intricately arranged couch cocoon with a start. Rubber hot water bottle flopping to the floor with a splat. Merritt's hand over her chest. "Levi." She whispered. Feeling a feeling she had never wanted to experience again. The feeling of Levi being gone entirely. Not the phased step down she had experienced with Asher. Levi had vanished while their connection was intact. An ice shard through Merritt\s heart as she realized what she felt. What had to have happened.

Merritt heard a terrible, shrill and broken screaming sound long before she realized the sound was coming from her. That she was on her knees in the small needless kitchen of her current residence. As soon as Merritt had enough control over herself to know what she was doing. She stifled the screams she was making. Tried to hold back her anguish. Covering her mouth with her hands. Bright red blood tears falling down her cheeks.

No one came to investigate Merritt's screams. There was no one left who cared, no one nearby to hear and come to investigate the raw sounds of anguish. Merritt was unsure how long she had been trapped on the floor in her pain when she was startled from her shock by a knock at the door. Thinking that it must be Marisol come to check on her. On stiff limbs Merritt got up. Almost toppling into the island as she tried to get her feet underneath her after being on the floor so long in her grief.

Another knock pounded through the heavy door just as Merritt reached it. Why would Marisol knock outside the door Merritt briefly wondered to herself when the sucubus  always just teleported exactly where she wanted to be. Merritt leaned forward, to look through the peephole. Stepping back from the impossible sight she saw. Looking once again through the fish eyed view from the peephole.

"I know you're there, love." Levi's lilting, smooth, confident voice clear through the door separating them. "Please let me apologize little dove." His voice so sweet, so real. Merritt ignored why she had been crying on the floor. Wanting this to be real, telling herself that maybe she had been wrong.

Asher called to her from the other side of the door."I'm sorry Merritt, I was weak. Open the door." Asher's relaxed swaggerful tone that he used to hide how kind his heart had been. Saying everything Merritt wanted to hear. They hadn't left her. She had been mistaken. Both her loves were here, they could all be together just like Merritt had wanted.

Merritt opened the door. Lips parting as she looked at everything she had been missing. Levi and Asher, together, at her door. Levi strode in first. Asher, patiently waiting his turn, watching with hungry eyes as Levi gently laid his fingers against Merritt's cheek. "I'm so glad you are unharmed love." Levi looked at Merritt with an expression she did not recognize. Levi looked at Merritt with adoring devotion. Merritt felt like she could feel how contrite he was for what he had done. Levi touched his lips to Merritt's trailing kisses along her jaw and down the tender column of her throat.

Then Asher joined. His arm around Merritt's body. Kissing her passionately. Without being rough, or rushing. "I am so sorry Merritt." His hand working to undo the fly of her jeans. Levi and Asher working together to get her shirt up and over her head. Asher kissed her, harder, deeper this time. Levi used a sharpened nail to slice her bra between her breasts. Taking one pert nipple in his mouth as Asher worked a hand down her pants. Teasing his fingers through her folds. Spreading her slick over her sex. Touching her exactly how she wanted to be touched. Saying everything she wanted to hear. Merritt was drowning in feeling loved by them. Letting it consume her.

Merritt had felt so awful for so long. This had to be a dream. She let herself get carried away by the moment. Levi and Asher kissed each other, over Merritt's shoulder. Like they used to do. Merritt always loved to see the two, vastly different men kiss each other and enjoy it. "I can feel how much your pussy likes it when Levi kisses me." Asher's voice was low, husky with lust. He had three fingers buried in Merritt's cunt, while his thumb worked her clit. Working her body up towards an orgasm. Levi's hands roamed over her skin, his mouth paying equal attention to her breasts and lips.

Levi nipped Merritt's lower lip. Not enough to break the skin, but enough to be felt. Going to his knees to help Merritt out of her pants while Asher took his turn kissing their girl. His fingers making her body feel so good.

Asher and Levi both ensured Merritt never lost her footing while Levi helped her first step out of her jeans, then her small panties. Levi kissed a ling from her thigh, up her whole body back to her lips. Kissing Asher forcefully to get the other man to stop kissing Merritt. "On the couch love, touch yourself." Merritt nodded. Stary eyed. Merritt threw the blanket from the back of the couch over the cushions. In the center of the long side of the sectional. Sat facing her loves, and naked. Merritt leaned back, spread her legs wide and began to explore her already slick pussy with her fingers. "Asher made me so wet Levi." Merritt told her sire. Knowing both of them would love to hear such filthy words from her lips.

Her words had the desired effect. Asher and Levi were both tearing their clothes off. Asher was done first. Running to Merritt. His eager, turgid cock plunging into Merritt's body the moment he was close enough. Merritt moaned as her pussy was stretched around his cock. He was being more gentle, more loving than he had been since being turned. Merritt wrapped her legs around his back. Savoring how good it felt to be full of Asher. Wanting to always remember this feeling.

Then Levi was behind Asher, roughly fucking the other man's ass. Asher only moaned louder. His eyes rolling back in pleasure as Levi fucked Asher deeper into Merritt. Merritt felt like everything was how it once was. She was loved, and with her loves, experiencing more physical pleasure than she had known possible. Then Levi pulled back, sitting beside Merritt. On the blanket on the couch.

Asher and Levi worked together. Asher's cock stayed in Merritt's pussy, as she was lowered ass first onto Levi's cock. Merritt let her body go limp, her back on Levi's chest. His cock in her ass. Asher's body chest to chest with her own while his cock filled her cunt. It was divine. This was all Merritt had ever wanted. An eternity spent loving and being loved with Asher and Levi.

Merritt felt her orgasm rising. She was so close, and knew it would be so good when she finally reached her release. Asher and Levi seemed like they were more in-sync than ever before. Seamlessly, and without words working their sexual congress into a standing position. Merritt at the mercy of her two lowers, suspended between them.

Merritt knew she was moaning loudly. "I'm so close." She panted out. Just as her orgasm crested. Levi and Asher held her tightly between them, their cold dead seed filling her insides front and back as they came with her. Holding her close. Kissing her face and each other. Telling her how much they loved her.