24

Her

I awoke on Christmas eve after my post night shift nap smiling broadly. I had used some leave time managing to be off work until the night the day after Christmas. I had a small turkey, all the veg and was planning to even bake a spiced coffee cake.

Levi wasn't in the apartment. He had cuddled with me in bed until I was asleep before going out to do his own thing. I treasured how he took the time out of his day to make sure I got to sleep OK. I was also impressed at how silently he must be able to move because he never woke me when he left the bed. I showered, washing every inch, scrubbing, exfoliating and shaving everywhere in anticipation of tonight.

Fresh, clean and liberally moisturized to make sure my skin was soft to the touch, I actually took the time to blow out my hair until it shone and fell in smooth delicate waves. I got dressed in a novelty Christmas dress I had bought for myself. Hiding the cherry red lace bodysuit lingerie I planned to wear all day until someone undressed me.

The dress was holiday green, with a huge candy cane print splashed over. It was mostly polyester, which didn't feel as nice on my skin as the dresses Levi bought me. The wide scoop neck showcased my delcolatage well, the full skirt had a cheap crinoline to make it flare out around my hips and the giant red bow around my waist made me feel like a present ready to be unwrapped.

The lace rubbing between my legs every time I walked did an excellent job of keeping me excited and on edge for tonight. Tying my favorite apron on, and gathering my hair loosely in a scrunchie I started to bake my cake, and preparing everything I planned to cook for my small Christmas feast with Asher and Levi. There was no other place I would rather be. I didn't think I had ever enjoyed a happier holiday.

I was so happy as I measured out the spices and other ingredients for the cake that I started to sing out loud to myself as I worked. Christmas carols, popsongs, a veritable mismash of everything in my head. I was happily singing a Taylor Swift song, and so engrossed in my cooking that I hadn't heard Levi come in until his arms were around my waist and he draped himself around me.

"What has my pretty little dove so happy?" his nose was in my hair, then lips along the side of my neck, where any touch from him always made my body react.

I set down the spoon I was using to prep the stuffing ahead of time, turning in his arms, wrapping my own hands around his neck. Looking into the shifting hazel eyes I loved so much, "You, you and everything you are and have done for me has made me happier than I ever dreamed." his lips found mine, soft and sweetly meeting.

While his hand bunched the fabric of my skirt, moving under the cheap fabric and crinoline, hand skimming over the lace barely covering any of my cheeks, before he reached between my thighs, my knees wavered as his finger pressed along the damp lace over my core before he brought his finger to his mouth, sucking it between his lips.

"Nothing at all to do with how wet you are, wrapped up like a present waiting for Asher and I to unwrap you?" his smile was sinful as he looked at me, heat rushing to my cheeks as I blushed at being caught.

"I am excited, you do want Asher to join us? Stay the night?" my teeth pinching down on my lower lip. I wanted tonight so badly, but not if it bothered Levi in any way. After everything he has done for me, the least I could do was be considerate of his needs and feelings. My eyes searching his for any hint that he wasn't as overwhelmingly happy as I was.

He smiled, warmth showing in his eyes, making me squirm with how badly I wanted him inside me right now. How much I wanted him to share in my joy. "Anything that makes you this happy love, thrills me." he kissed me, things were just starting to get hot when there was a knock on the door. Interrupting us just as Levi's hand had started to move closer to where I wanted him.

"Finish up in the kitchen love, I'll go greet our guest." with a gentle swat on my behind that barely even moved the crinoline under my skirt I was urged back to finish my prep for our feast while Levi went to let Asher in.

I quickly finished mixing my stuffing for the turkey, covering it and putting it in the fridge with my other ready to go dishes. Did a quick wipe down of the counters, while I heard the men talking quietly in the porch, before the unmistakable sound of bodies coming together and firm claps on the back from a warm bro style hug.

I was finishing up washing my hands, moving my cake to the crystal cake stand that had appeared in the kitchen the day after I baked the first cake since moving in. As I untied the apron Asher and Levi came around the corner, Levi's eyes went to watch Asher as he saw me in my fun Christmas dress just as I pulled the scrunchie from my hair, shaking my long locks out. Asher looked like his Christmas wish was coming true tonight too. Levi looked pleased as Asher strode towards me on his long legs, taking me in his arms before quickly dipping me back for a kiss just like the first time. Just like in a romance movie.

When he stood me back up on my own feet I was hungry for both of them. My lips felt like they were buzzing from the intensity of Asher's kiss. No longer was I interested in the variety of finger foods and cheese board I had made for us to enjoy tonight as a casual meal while all the restaurants closed in anticipation of the holiday.

The timer on the oven for my hot appetizer assortment dinged, bringing me back to earth. Popping on an oven mitt from the counter I moved on quick feet to stop the annoying beep of the timer, pulling out the hot bite sized snacks. Arranging them on a platter, along with a cup of sweet and sour sauce. Levi went to the fridge pulling out the cheese board I had arranged, bringing it to the bar island.

Asher had brought a bottle of scotch, opening it and pouring three drinks into short tumblers. We all sat on the tall bar stools, starting to eat and pick at the various snacks. We had all moved seamlessly. Like we had done all this before. "This is nice" I said, a soft smile on my lips. Looking at my two lovers as we shared a meal, all together. Everyone smiling, laughing around the table.

Levi took my hand, bringing it to his lips to kiss the back, "All thanks to your hard work love. Thank you for making Christmas merry and bright." I took a sip of the scotch, making a face from the unfamiliar burn. They laughed between themselves as I pushed my glass forward, getting up to get wine instead. It wasn't mean though, they thought I was too adorable I overheard as I poured a heavy glass of wine for myself.

Levi and Asher kept talking, as Asher ate constantly, like he could never feel full. I ate more than I should. I only had a glass and a half of wine, mostly because Levi had refilled my glass when I got up to use the washroom. I was so happy everything felt dreamy. Levi and Asher shared simple, affectionate touches, both had their hands on one of my knees, gently moving their hands to trace higher and higher up my thighs, but reaching across to touch each other as well. All together and all for one. I had laughed out loud when I remembered the musketeers line, too embarrassed to explain why I had giggled.

"I think this is my happiest Christmas." Shit, I heard me say that out loud. I hadn't meant to, especially not to just blurt it out like that. Levi didn't react, I had told him some of my family history, not all the details. I felt like Levi was naturally intuitive or exceptionally empathetic, he had always been able to read between the lines of my careful words. I just didn't want him or anyone to feel bad for me. I just wanted everything to believe I was a normal as I pretended I was.

In school, my class had read the first Harry Potter book. I had been enchanted by the idea that there could be a secret magical world. That maybe I didn't fit in where I was right now, only because there was a better, magical, wondrous world where I would fit perfectly. As my classmates discussed the book, how it was so impossible to think that Harry's aunt and uncle could really be so obvious in their preference for their own son and treated Harry so badly it wasn't believable at all to them, it was then that it dawned on me; I loved Harry Potter because I was seeing myself on the pages, with the switch that instead of my cousin, it was my brother who obviously had everything.

"Mine too." Both Levi and Asher replied to my impulsive declaration, almost at the same time. A strange echo of their voices, I hoped their easy chemistry meant that we could make this work longer than just a few encounters. I had kept warning Levi he was spoiling me, I wanted to have both of them as mine. Levi had made me greedy. I glanced at both of them, Levi looked at me like he knew I was thinking about how much I loved having two men pleasure and love me, while Asher was looking at me with a mixture of lust, joy and what looked like agony. Like he was so happy it was hurting him.