Chapter 2: Butterfly Effect ☆

AN: Rewritten Chapter (10/14/2023)

Chapter 2: Butterfly Effect

"Kacchan! Kacchan! My daddy is back home! He has come back!"

"And what the hell does it matter to me!"

☆☆☆☆☆

"Good morning, Kacchan! Last night I discovered mommy and daddy playing heroes and villains on their bed... And the funniest thing was that they forgot to put their clothes on! Hahaha!"

"Shut up, your stupid laugh is annoying!"

☆☆☆☆☆

"I think my parents are sick, Mommy's belly keeps growing and Daddy's face is getting paler and paler as if he had seen a ghost. What should I do?!"

"Tch, they'll probably die or whatever..."

"What?!"

☆☆☆☆☆

"Kacchan! I have great news!"

"I'm not interested..."

"I'm going to have a little brother!"

"..."

"Kacchan?"

"Nerd... Tell me everything."

☆☆☆☆☆

"...Congratulations Mrs. Midoriya... It's a boy."

Approximately 390,000 minutes had passed since the infinite void swallowed me... About 270 days, 39 weeks, or 9 Months.

The loading period had ended, unlocking a new world full of possibilities at my fingertips and thus beginning a wonderful and twisted game under my whims. But for now, first impressions are very important.

"Bua, bua!"

"Mommy is here, mommy will take care of you." Inko Midoriya whispers, carefully carrying me in her warm and comforting arms as my crying stops. Even though she is visibly exhausted she still keeps a smile on her face.

She is my new mother...

I would prefer to have been reincarnated into a family with influences such as the Yaoyorozu or Shield... Although I suppose that being reincarnated as a Midoriya is not such a bad result. Plus, it's still much better than the poor orphan boy's option.

"Only authorized personnel are allowed to enter! Someone stop that kid!" I hear what is possibly a nurse exclaim in the distance before the sound of a door opening catches my attention.

"Mommy! Mommy! Hear a baby cry! Where is my little brother?" A boy who looks no older than four exclaims with great enthusiasm, quickly scanning the entire room with his gaze before his gaze stops on me and his eyes light up brightly. "He's so small and cool." He whispers in wonder, carefully approaching me with a huge smile on his face.