An Offline Adventure!

Chapter 56 An Offline Adventure!

Meanwhile at U.A.

Huge mechanical walls completely surround the grounds of Japan's prestigious number 1 hero school. These walls were implemented by Nezu shortly after Child Emperor's appearance and the incident with Endeavor as an added security measure to the U.A's many defenses.

Thus preventing any threat from entering the facilities... Or escaping from them.

 Or escaping from them

Warning!

Warning!

Warning!

Alarms blared loudly through numerous desolate and dimly lit corridors, echoing in the now empty and messy classrooms. The alarms were also heard in the school cafeteria, where many plates of food were left half-eaten and others on the floor.

All this while a cleaning robot and a security one patrolled the cafeteria in search of any threat... Both robots with an intense and sinister red glow illuminating their mechanical eyes.

Red-King.Exe had broken through the firewall and accessed the first layer of U.A's cyber security... Thus compromising the advanced security system and taking partial control of numerous robots.

However, the available U.A teaching staff and workers would not sit idly by... After all, this is Japan's number 1 hero school. Therefore, both robots were being stalked by a mysterious figure... A figure who knows every inch of the school cafeteria perfectly and now he is angry... Very angry for all the food that was wasted.

Then with a swift movement, Lunch-Rush the Cook Hero emerges from the shadows and pounces on both robots, swinging a special combat spatula with force and precision. A spatula manufactured by the support department capable of adapting to any situation inside and outside the kitchen.

Seconds later, various parts of both robots begin to detach from their bodies and fall to the ground before both began to short-circuit. All this while Lunch-Rush slowly walked away from them, spinning his special spatula in his hands before both robots behind him exploded epically.

Lunch-Rush will not allow any mad machine to desecrate his sanctuary... He will protect this cafeteria at all costs.

 He will protect this cafeteria at all costs