The Chaos Tower: Sharp Claws

Chapter 19 The Chaos Tower: Sharp Claws

POV Sir Nighteye

Nezu's suspicions were correct, the criminal organization Hydra is more dangerous than we anticipated. The amount of resources they possess along with highly advanced and dangerous technology positions this organization far above others.

Is Child Emperor the mastermind behind Hydra's actions, or is there someone far more dangerous behind the scenes? How long has Hydra been operating under our noses?

Is the Child Emperor the mastermind? It is impossible, an organization of such magnitude is simply not formed overnight, much less by a small child.

Nezu's theory that the Child Emperor is the product of a scientific experiment just like him makes more and more sense.

However, this is just the tip of the iceberg. All the events that have transpired so far point to Hydra definitely having spies hidden in plain sight amongst the society of heroes.

How deep has this organization infiltrated? Who can I trust? Be that as it may, we have to reach the top of this Tower of Chaos... only then will I get my answers.

However, we now find ourselves in a precarious situation...

"Gate of Babylon!!!"

"Take cover!" I exclaim, pointing at the heroes under my command as a barrage of medieval weapons rushes towards us at high speed, swords, knives, axes, spears, and other sharp weapons. "Feel the fury of the Great Tower of Chaos! Mongrels!" The Red King exclaims with a sadistic smile on his face.

"Black Hole!" No. 13 exclaims, forming a vast black hole in front of her sucking in incoming weapons in her direction, and shielding herself along with a group of heroes behind her in the process.

Snipe quickly unholsters both of his firearms and begins firing at weapons approaching in his direction causing them to veer off his path and crash to the ground behind him.

"Someone is throwing a tantrum." Midnight whispers using her whip to ward off sharp weapons as she performs acrobatic backflips causing some weapons to impact just inches away from her.

"I'm certainly not surprised." Eraser Head snorts as he extends his capture weapon which pounces against some swords that were heading in his direction causing some sparks when hitting his capture weapon.

"Damn!" Hound Dog exclaims holding a wound on his arm. At that, a spear pierces through his leg and slams into the ground, immobilizing the wounded hero as a Warhammer zooms in his direction prompting a howl of panic from the hero.

"Shield!" Crust exclaims standing in front of Hound Dog as a powerful shield materializes in his hands protecting them both from the war hammer which hits the shield causing Crust to slide backward due to the strong impact. "Don't worry, Shonen, this shield can withstand anything." Crust says confidently as the weapons begin to ricochet off his shield.