He who laughs last laughs best.

Chapter 42 He who laughs last laughs best.

POV Third Person

1 week before.

In Izuku's room, a large number of notebooks were piled up on the bed, so with the naked eye it is possible to see about 30 numbered notebooks and some candy wrappers around.

All of these notebooks contain extensive analyses of many heroes, specifying their strengths, weaknesses, and a large number of notes regarding each quirk and its potential uses in different situations. Even the weaknesses are specified in detail and how these weaknesses can lead the user to defeat.

If only these notebooks were to fall into the wrong hands, the fate of many heroes would be completely sealed...

"And good? What do you think about my new Kamui Woods analysis?" Izuku asks hesitantly as Isamu finishes reading the last few notes before slowly closing the notebook, revealing the number 25 inscribed on the cover. "I even added some of your observations." Izuku quickly says getting more and more impatient.

At this, Isamu's eyes lightly twinkled before he smiled innocently. "As expected of you, onii~chan, you really are amazing at analyzing quirks." Isamu says cheerfully giving a thumbs up.

"No...It's not a big deal." Izuku stutters away, while he is internally very happy to be appreciated. "This is all thanks to you, thanks to the advice you gave me long ago when I needed it most. So I will take advantage of my talents and help many people." Izuku says with a smile spreading across his face.

"And even if I still haven't mastered this power that was entrusted to me." Izuku says clenching his right fist as a small current of green electricity travels up his arm to his fist before quickly dissipating. "I won't give up." He says with a determined look as Isamu rolls his eyes.

"You know... I think you could make a lot of money selling your analysis to the heroes." Isamu hums, massaging his chin as his eyes glisten calculatingly before Izuku shakes his head.

"I'm not doing this for money... If my notes can help the heroes, that would make me very happy." Izuku says with a smile on his face looking at all the notebooks piled up on his bed.

"Again with his hero syndrome." Isamu whispers with a slight smile as his brother is completely mesmerized looking proudly at all the notebooks piled up on his bed. "If you want to help the heroes so much, send some of your notes to the heroes, maybe one of them will even thank you." He says waving his hand dismissively as many interesting scenarios formed in his mind.

"I'm not sure if I should...Now that I think about it, I don't think it's a good idea." Izuku stammers scratching his head nervously as he sits in front of his computer. He is afraid that his hard work will be rejected or belittled by the heroes.

"Don't worry about that." Isamu hums, reopening notebook number 25 in his hands as he flips through the pages and selects a few heroes. "You only have to make a copy of a couple of pages and tomorrow we will mail them to a couple of heroes." Isamu says moving closer to Izuku before extending the notebook towards him and getting closer to his ear.

"All Might would be proud of you." He whispers slyly causing Izuku's eyes to widen in amazement and blind devotion to All Might.

"Really?" Izuku quickly asks with a big hopeful smile on his freckled face.

Isamu's shark-like smile was his only response before Isamu began humming a strange tune that Izuku didn't recognize...