Chapter 9: Ultra Despair Kids - Child Emperor ☆

AN: Rewritten Chapter (12/26/2023)

Chapter 9: Ultra Despair Kids - Child Emperor

POV Isamu

Much of this underground facility is a gigantic labyrinth filled with numerous hallways that lead nowhere. Therefore, I have memorized the plans of important areas and established different escape routes.

Additionally, using my Faz-Watch I managed to follow the signal from the tracker implanted in Eri's Monokuma. All this while I made my way through the underground tunnels, taking one or another detour until finally intercepting them without being detected by other members of the Shie Hassaikai.

After all, right now, the vast majority of them must be heading to the surface to check out the current situation with no idea what awaits them while Overhaul is possibly on his way to his lab.

I have blatantly altered the timeline and manipulated the current events in detail... As a result, everything boils down to this precise moment...

I hold the straps of my backpack tightly and quickly assess the opponents in front of me as the smoke around me gradually dissipates. I must admit that I was a little disappointed not to find Kendo Rappa among them, but I guess that was to be expected.

"This must be a joke..." Shin Nemoto mutters, holding a gun in his right hand while his left-hand holds Eri's wrist, preventing her from moving away from him. His quirk allows him to force his victim to answer with the truth after asking a question.

"It's just a damn brat playing hero... Hahaha!" Toya Setsuno laughs loudly, holding a katana as a deranged look spreads across his face. His quirk allows him to instantly transfer an object from another person's possession into his own hands.

"I will deal with him... Any threat to Overhaul and the Shie Hassaikai must be crushed without mercy." Yu Hojo growls, cracking his knuckles with a look that promises pain as he takes a step forward. His quirk grants him the ability to produce sharp and durable crystals from his skin.

My opponents are part of the Eight Bullets and are completely loyal to Overhaul...

"Do it fast." Shin Nemoto snorted. At least he could have used his quirk and interrogated me a little before trying to attack me... They are underestimating me because of my age... Perfect.

Except for Kendo Rappa, all of them are useless to me and my plans.

"It's nothing personal, kid, you're just in the wrong place at the wrong time." Yu Hojo growls, activating his quirk and covering some parts of his body with sharp crystals before lunging toward my direction with the clear intention of killing me. "Now be a good kid and die!"

I have decided not to hold back and end this as quickly as possible, therefore, I am not worried about hiding my identity... By showing my face, the fate of my opponents was sealed.

Then with a completely determined look on my face, the sharp and dangerous weapons hidden inside my backpack were instantly deployed with only one goal... Eliminate the threat.

After all, it's not like I'm going to let any of them escape after seeing my face... Hehe.

 Hehe