Secret ~ Secret and the Hydra-Quinjet!

Chapter 45 Secret ~ Secret and the Hydra-Quinjet!

POV Isamu

A few minutes after the release of the gas, the laughter around the entire forest began to gradually subside until eventually the entire forest fell completely silent and the thick gas began to dissipate.

Thus closing the curtain on my chaotic adventure in this forest and putting an end to the heroes' hopes of catching me.

"Level Completed!" I exclaimed happily, raising my fists in the air and looking at Kamui Woods who was lying unconscious on the ground with foam coming out of his mouth and seeping through the openings in his mask while his pant are now embarrassingly soaked.

He will be unconscious for at least a few hours along with all those who inhaled the gas... A gas that was developed in the depths of Hydra's laboratories.

Chaotic Laughing Gas!

It is a powerful non-lethal gas created by me for the purpose of neutralizing large crowds over a wide area. Once the gas is inhaled, those affected will laugh uncontrollably, thus losing control of their Quirk and leaving them defenseless until eventually, those affected collapse from the gas.

I'm pretty sure a lot of people wet their pants and with the many hidden cameras around the forest I'll get a lot of blackmail material.

The Joker would surely be very proud of me.

However, the production of this curious gas was not easy or cheap. My entire supply of Chaotic Laughing Gas was just spent on this move, so it will take me a while to resupply... But the result was completely worth it.

At that moment, Twice who was not affected by the gas regains consciousness and gets up from the ground in a bit of a daze rubbing his head before inspecting the strange frog-shaped gas mask covering his face.

"I'm sorry! I am so sorry!" Twice exclaims realizing what had happened while he was unconscious. "You should have abandoned me and immediately activated the gas." Twice whispers, squeezing the gas mask covering his face with his trembling hand and visibly confused. "But, you came back for me and protected me from the fearsome gas, endangering your plans and now because of me you are injured." Twice says clenching his trembling fists and blaming himself before being interrupted by me.

"Do not be dramatic." I say, waving my hand dismissively before pulling a couple of Band-Aids out of my backpack and placing them on my knees. "I only have a few minor scratches, it's nothing I can't handle and you would have done the same in my place... After all, we are friends." I whisper with a slight smile watching him shudder with emotion at my words.

"You're right! We are friends!" Twice exclaims happily, nodding fervently as his devotion to me grows more and more. Unbeknownst to Twice, he is without a doubt, one of Hydra's most dangerous and deadly assets... An unstoppable one-man army whose loyalty to me is unwavering.

The power of friendship is real! Hah!

"Rover~ You can go out now." I hum, balancing on myself and looking at the enormous dome in the distance. Immediately after, Rover charges through the Dome unfazed causing the dome to collapse right behind him before heading towards me waving his tail happily while shrinking to the size of a puppy.

Rover needs to rest, after all, he's still just a puppy and I don't want to force him to continue trying harder, it must have been exhausting for him to maintain his titanic form all this time. "Really, you are a good boy." I huff picking up my puppy off the floor and placing him on top of my head before he curls up and yawns.