Fuyumi-Sensei

Chapter 34 Fuyumi-Sensei

Shortly after walking through the school doors, my brother says goodbye to us and goes to his classroom.

Then, Kacchan and I walked briefly through the corridors and entered our respective classroom, attracting the gaze of everyone present. "Izuku-Kun, Katsuki-Kun, welcome back, class started 15 minutes ago. Something to say?" Our teacher asks, crossing her arms while I start to stutter.

A few months ago our previous teacher suffered a mental breakdown claiming that evil spirits had taken over the school and that we were all being watched from the dark by a demonic entity. The next day a kind and beautiful lady would become our new teacher.

"We... We're sorry, Fuyumi-sensei." I stutter leaning quickly at a 90-degree angle in front of her while Kacchan just whispers something incomprehensible and looks away from her.

"You guys can take a seat." She snorts with a cute little smile on her face as she adjusts her glasses before holding a book in her hands. "Continuing with the lesson..." She says resuming the class.

She really is a good teacher, she really cares about me unlike my previous teachers and she is very cute. At this, my cheeks start to blush as I get closer to my seat... Don't think about it, don't think about it... Bad Izuku, Bad!

"Heh...Nerd." Kacchan quietly teases me as I take a seat and quickly hide my face in one of my notebooks.

What am I supposed to do in these kinds of situations? I want to thank Fuyumi-sensei for being so good to me, however, every time I'm around her I get nervous for some reason...

I really... I really don't know how to talk to a girl!

What would they do in my situation?

"Kacchan would definitely challenge her in a fight to prove who is the strongest..."

"Mom for some reason would give me the embarrassing 'talk' about bees, so that's permanently out of the question..."

"Isamu would probably give her a cookie... Bah! What am I thinking, Isamu is only 9 years old, surely he thinks that girls have lice. However, he has some female fans so I might ask him for advice on how to deal with..." I muttered at incredible speed without noticing my surroundings.

"Hey, nerd...shut up...it's creepy." Kacchan whispers hitting my chair which causes me to stop muttering as my eyes widen.

"Izuku-Kun, is everything okay?" Fuyumi-sensei kindly asks as she watches me carefully before hiding a small smile.

At this, my cheeks turn red as I squeeze my eyes shut. "Hai!" I exclaim praying internally to any deity and wishing to become invisible.

 "Hai!" I exclaim praying internally to any deity and wishing to become invisible

__________________________

POV Third Person

Months ago, at the Todoroki residence.