Villains! Assemble!

Chapter 12 Villains! Assemble!

POV Dabi

A year ago, in an alley.

"Damn, I'm hungry." I say looking in the trash for something to eat, I recently ran out of money and nowhere to spend the night. I should have died a long time ago, yet my will to take revenge on Endeavor keeps me alive. I have no purpose in this life other than to see him destroyed.

"I will destroy him, I will destroy him!" I start repeating myself over and over again. In that, a burst of childish laughter behind me stops my actions and I turn in the direction where I hear the childish laughter.

In front of me, a few meters away is a little kid looking at me intently with a slight smile on his face. "I finally found you~ Dabi." The kid hums happily.

At this, my eyes narrow in his direction as some flames begin to gather around my hands. "Who are you and what do you want?" I ask threateningly.

"Wow, how rude." The boy whispers crossing his arms and pouting. "I thought you were hungry and I brought you food." He mutters, looking away from me.

What the hell is happening here? Wait a minute, he said food? At this, I fade my flames, however, I still keep my guard up. "How do you know me?" I ask.

"I have contacts." That is all he says smiling innocently taking a bento box out of his backpack and tossing it in my direction, at which I quickly grab the bento box and start devouring the contents. How long has it been since I ate anything decent?

"Shouldn't you be at school?" I ask with cheeks full of food mercilessly devouring the food.

"Who says I'm not in school right now?" He answers cryptically with a shitty smile on his face. What a strange child.

"I need you to lend me your power." Says the boy with his hands in his pockets as a smile begins to spread across his face. "In return, I will make sure to fulfill your most precious wish." He says spreading his arms theatrically. "The End of Endeavor!" He exclaims dramatically getting my attention completely.

"My name is Child Emperor and things will be so much fun for years to come, Dabi." He says as a predatory smile begins to spread across his face. "Or should I say..."

__________________________

In actuality.

It was then that I realized that I made a deal with a demon in the guise of a small child, however, I would happily follow that child to the depths of hell if my wish comes true.

"Hell Spider!!!" I exclaim sending a powerful blast of blue fire from my fingertips creating a wave of destruction that destroys everything in its path in Endeavor's direction.

"Prominence Burn!!!" Exclaims Endeavor sending a powerful tide of fire towards my direction, before this, both attacks collide in the middle of the battlefield thus creating a powerful explosion that destroys everything in its path.

Soon after, Endeavor comes out through the flames looking at me with hate in his eyes. "Trying to imitate my movements?" He asks as his body remains covered in flames "Pathetic." He growls as flames begin to rise around him.

"Let's dance together in hell!" I exclaim activating my gloves while a powerful ball of blue fire begins to concentrate between my hands, getting bigger and bigger.

Child Emperor lend me your strength!

__________________________

POV Isamu