Chaotic Symphony Part 1

Chapter 43 Chaotic Symphony Part 1

Shortly after the collapse of the Tower of Chaos...

"David Shield has ordered a withdrawal to the affected cities!"

"We have to go back to the cities!"

"Damn! Where the hell is All Might?!"

"I can not continue with this! This is a nightmare!"

"The operation failed!"

As the screams were heard throughout the entire Forest of Chaos, a small group of heroes led by Ectoplasm still did not give up.

"I will describe our latest strategy." Ectoplasm says seriously generating numerous clones around him and drawing the attention of the small group of heroes who were helplessly watching the dust rising in the distance as a result of Rover's unstoppable advance.

To one side of Ectoplasm was Kamui Woods holding a small crumpled page of paper while Pixie-Bob, Tiger, Wash, and other lesser-known heroes stood in front of them.

"I will charge the titanic dog using my clones along with Pixie-Bob's Earth Beasts." Ectoplasm says throwing a backpack on the ground with some smoke bombs and flares. "Naturally we will be easy targets, so we will shoot these smoke bombs and flares around us to decrease their visibility as much as possible." He says clenching his fists while a childish laugh along with some explosions is heard throughout the forest causing chills to some of the heroes present.

"While we draw their attention, Kamui Woods will neutralize the titanic dog and capture the enemy forces.... This is the plan." Ectoplasm says causing many of those present to widen their eyes in astonishment.

"What?" Kamui Woods asks confused and involuntarily squeezing the piece of paper in his hands before Pixie-Bob throws up a bit on the ground.

Pixie-Bob is still in shock after Mandalay was badly injured and later rushed to the nearest hospital, for which Pixie-Bob blames herself for being so incompetent in her matchup against Water Hose.

***Note 48: Just like kittens, Pixie-Bob's weakness is water, fighting in very wet terrain will make it almost impossible to manipulate the earth, so it is recommended to use support items to compensate for this weakness. ***

She still remembers the strange envelope that she received days ago when she was checking the mail from her fans, the inside of the envelope contained some pages where an exhaustive analysis of her quirk was carried out. The analysis was correct, and she knew full well that if she had gotten a support element, Mandalay might not have been badly hurt.

"Ectoplasm, you could be seriously injured or even worse if you attack that gigantic creature head-on." Tiger growls looking directly at Ectoplasm, the plan is too risky and everyone knows it.

"Wash..." Wash says weakly implying his opinion as he uses his Quirk to disinfect the superficial wounds of those present.

"If we let Child Emperor escape, this situation and many more will be repeated without a doubt! This is our last chance to change the course of this operation! The fate of Japan depends on us!" Ectoplasm exclaims without giving rise to any further protest. "Everyone get ready immediately!

Thus began a desperate plan to try to stop Child Emperor.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
My Chaos Academia: Brotherhood  (MHA/BNHA)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें