An unfair world and the Villain~Tuber.

Chapter 59 An unfair world and the Villain~Tuber.

POV Third Person

Months ago.

Inside a classic apartment, Danjuro Tobita aka Gentle Criminal, takes a sip of tea and watches his loyal henchman intently. Surrounded by numerous screens and rapidly typing on a computer is Manami Aiba also known as La Brava.

"Do you think this is really a good idea, La Brava?" Gentle Criminal asks uncertainly. "The video of our last heist barely had a dozen views before the police removed it and our account on that video platform was permanently banned... Again." He snorts with a sad little smile, thinking about how few views his videos have been getting the past few weeks before taking another sip of tea.

"Those silly mainstream video platforms don't understand your art!" La Brava exclaims passionately. "But you don't have to worry, recently a new video platform has been causing a stir on the networks... And right now I'm finishing registering our new channel on it." She says with a determined smile, raising her right hand in the air before swinging it in the direction of her keyboard gracefully and epically pressing the click, thus finishing the registration of their new channel. "A new beginning awaits us."

*Channel created successfully!*

*Welcome to EmperorTube!*

__________________________

POV Gentle Criminal

*Video uploaded successfully!*

"That certainly was fast." I mumble, eyeing this website with interest through the many screens around me before sitting down next to La Brava, who just posted my latest heist on this new video platform. "You have done well... My Lady." I thank her with a comforting and elegant smile.

Ever since she became my loyal sidekick in my criminal career, she has done everything possible to help me fulfill my dream. Even when our videos don't have the success that I expected, she stays by my side... And I appreciate that a lot.

"Gentle, you don't have to thank me...I'm the one who should be thanking you." She whispers, focusing her gaze on the computer in front of her with a slight blush on her cheeks. "You were the first person that..." is all she says before being interrupted by a pop-up notification on the computer.

*Your video has received a private comment from an administrator!*

"How strange... It's the first time someone commented on our video so quickly, let alone an administrator." La Brava murmurs nervously. "Maybe we broke some rule? No, that can't be possible, I made sure to read the rules of this page in detail." She murmurs in anticipation before I place my hand over hers and slowly guide the mouse pointer to the mysterious notification on the screen.

"Let's see where this takes us... It might be interesting." I hum with interest, clicking the notification, thus allowing the content of the message to be displayed in front of us.

*Congratulations! Your video caught my attention! Danjuro Tobita and Manami Aiba, if you two are so good at this... The world must be a tough place to live in, right?*

"What?" I ask dumbfounded with my eyes wide open in surprise. This person somehow knows our identities, but that is not important in relation to the question.